Sign in to follow this  
=VG= OniBlood1986

Maps and modding.

As most of you know I have been working on converting and adding content to arma2/OA maps for =VG= . It can be very time consuming and a pain in the ass, So I am coming forth to request a team of player and people to love to map and make mods. This way we can share the load of the work and perhaps make =VG= Only maps and mission.

Currently I have had Blud and Iffn helping me out. Your requirements will be to have both arma2 and arma 2 OA. (we can work around people with out arma2) . Now I am willing to sit down on TS3 and walk people through the editor and help them start their own maps. Any one that is willing to help out post or send me a PM and we will set up a meeting time.

Thanks

Even though that ArmaII editor guide is good... Still didnt cover most of the stuff I needed. Although just something I should bring up... The Insurgency gamemode, where you start inside on of 3 military bases, Im editing to contain 'funky' vehicles. Any ideas on what to place?

Hey anyone here who has tried the roadpainter 2?
if so could somone please help me a bit. im currently altering the map of celle (or trying that is) i want to add some roads and towns. i painted the roads that i want and i get a xyz file which i do not know how to load in to the map editor. is there anyone out there who could help?

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone here has any map editing experience.. at least not to my knowledge. I'd check the BIS forums for more info there is probably a guide there as well.

I've checked the BIS forum. haven't found a guide yet. And i have sent a pm to the author of the roadpainter tool. but no answer there yet either. maybe i just need to give it a bit more time. but thanks anyway..