Sign in to follow this  
Hakka

ArmA 3 Lighning Showcase! Gameplay yay!

Love the lighting effects!!

My hope is that Arma 3 is more than a cosmetic upgrade from Arma 2. They really need to incorporate mod management into the game itself rather than relying on 3rd party applications like Six-Updater

I love it.
One thing, though, I was disgusted by the underwater takedown at what looked like 50m with a UMP I believe. There was a bit of a wait, too, before the impact, as if.

I don't care if it was a .50 monster sniper rifle, no bullet is going to travel more than spitting distance in water. Perhaps it was a mistake, and these underwater physics and ballistics are just a pre-alpha demonstration not meant to be taken literally.

I hope...

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I love it.
One thing, though, I was disgusted by the underwater takedown at what looked like 50m with a UMP I believe. There was a bit of a wait, too, before the impact, as if.

I don't care if it was a .50 monster sniper rifle, no bullet is going to travel more than spitting distance in water. Perhaps it was a mistake, and these underwater physics and ballistics are just a pre-alpha demonstration not meant to be taken literally.

I hope...

Yeah, I believe that tweaking the ballistics underwater is not so complicated and if is not tweaked in the early versions of the game, they will do it in the later patches.

This is going to be awesome!