Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Disruptive + Teamkill player: Bombur

The_End

Yesterday happened the same time, and today another one. This player likes to join some squad, askin (most of the time with spam of radio ingame) to spawnin on someone of the squad. When he finally can spawn, the only thing he does is teamkillin everyone in the squad, and if there're any friendlies near, he sure will kill them all..

After that usually he likes to troll a little on the dead bodies, and then disconnect. I never saw him play with the others, the only thing he does is ruinin the game of the others..

Very sad for me lookin how bad and sad the gamers are becomin in these last years..

Player Name: Bombur

I'm sorry for not takin the GUID, i promise the next time i will.

I was playin with Tom in my squad, and there were also two other friendlies in another squad (one was Ozi the other one i don't remember, but i don't think they saw something of this teamkillin)

Yesterday i remember that was playin with me Whitzler and also he was teamkilled by Bombur.

p.s.

For now i'm usin the nickname ingame of my DayZ character (Stan "OldMan") but i'm always The End of some months ago..

See ya ingame ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for your report! We will always deal with this asap - like murder said, even faster if you hop onto TS3 while it is happening (or post up in chatbox here on site that admin is needed).

Next time, a screenshot would be helpful, one showing the teamkilling - also, please nab GUID when able (also, screenshot when able)
To display players GUID (press / Page Up to scroll up text):
/ #beclient players 

It makes it easier on me to swiftly process these asshats. Not always a fast process, reviewing logs like this; but this is enough for me to believe your report:

class Player30

{

name="Bombur";

killsInfantry=-21;

killsSoft=0;

killsArmor=0;

killsAir=0;

killsPlayers=-3;

customScore=0;

killsTotal=-21;

killed=1;

};