Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Something weird..

=VG= Outlanders

Like 20 min ago, i was on your Insurgency Server, playin SOAR VG on Takistan. We blow up the first cache, and then we were movin searchin some intels..Something strange it's happened at this point, we were on a blackhawk, in our squad had joined like 109 AIs, and they had parajumped just in front of our blackhawk, 109 paras on the air, and strange markers below them on the map. Markers like an animal paw with the name "COW"

We were gettin closer, and we find out that the 109's AIs were all COWS..

O_O

is it normal (like a joke of some VG member) or somone had just hackered the server???

Hope that this is the right post where write this strange thing..

Cya!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's bullshit.
Sounds like one big cowlamity.
What a cowtastrophe.
Cow could that have happened.
What a load of bull.
Sounds like those insurgents were on the moooooooooove.

Being VG's new resident Beast and undercover minotaur, I figured I should get that out of our systems real quick.

Anywho, as for the issue itself, that is very bizarre. But very appealing. I like cows. Were they shooting back? Acting like insurgent AI? Or were they simply cows? Vive La Bovine Revolucion!

...what a strange issue...

• 4 weeks later...