Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Reddit

=VG= Wooz2770

I know that some members of VG browse Reddit, well a post on the ARMA subreddit has just surfaced, the basic idea is forming a a list with all the active clans(including: active members, level of gameplay (serious or casual), mods used, age group and country), someone even suggested using the list to do joint operations.

For those who don?t know what Reddit is, it?s basically a lot of forums on everything you could imagine

i?m gonna keep my eye on the post, but i wanna hear what you guys have to say about it, the subreddit has about 3000 readers.
Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/13gqpi/i_see_a_lot_of_players_looking_for_a_group_why/

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Alright, finally after much waiting this project has taken the next step, http://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/18twyv/arma_unit_google_doc_list/ that?s the latest update, i really don?t have time right now, might have this weekend, this is just a reminder to myself as well

Alright i?ve throw together a quick list, tell me if anything needs to be changed:

-Unit Name: Veterans-Gaming

-Unit(s) Portrayed: none

-Active Member Size: 25+

-Unit Focus: (Combine any) Co-op/Tactical/Realism

-TvT/PvP Unofficial: no

-ACE/ACRE: yes

-Other mods required/provided?: Yes

-Forced First Person: no

-Public Server(s): yes

-Timezone: N/A, international

-Age Limit: 18-Mature

-Joining Requirements: application