Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Community Event - Saturday September 29th

=VG= SavageCDN

The backpack issue is a problem with ACE mod and the briefing screen... you cannot add or remove backpack items at that screen... so those items that were already in your backpack I had to manually add when creating the mission (thanks to LEA loadout editor). Usually most missions we have a big ammo crate to choose stuff from at the start, but since we spawned in boats I had to do something else.. besides I hate the big ammo crate at start it is such a waste of time :)

With regards to the respawn not sure what happened there. What should happen is you should be unconscious for 300 seconds then you die. There is a button that appears after 45 seconds of being unconscious that allows you to respawn instead of waiting for a revive. That was my first time trying the ACE Revive scripts so I may have fucked something up.. did anyone else die and respawn like Fastjack?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic