Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma II Domination Gametracker Picture.

=VG= Jarema

We have no picture representing our domination server on gametracker. I uploaded the only screenshot I had that was under 450kbs.

I tried to use Semler's picture of the A-10s but the file was too big. If anyone has a screenshot that is >or=450kbs and wants it to be used please post it here and I will take care of it.

Thank You !cheers

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this one. Shows off some of the vehicular changes on our Domi.

I have used PicResize.com and ShrinkPictures.com to resize pics for GameTracker and other picky sites, and they work well, no stupid pop-ups or streaming video ads that I remember.

=VG= Jarema LAN_WROTE ...

We have no picture representing our domination server on gametracker. I uploaded the only screenshot I had that was under 450kbs.

I tried to use Semler's picture of the A-10s but the file was too big. If anyone has a screenshot that is >or=450kbs and wants it to be used please post it here and I will take care of it.

Thank You !cheers

the water looks soo real !

Looks like Jarema had his post-processing on a mid to high level. Great for screenshots, but not so great for running around in the shit (IMO). Too damn blurry when you move.
Still, that one is going into my Arma desktop background mix. Beautiful!

(By the way, not my screenshot of the cows - that was ridDle in the A-10; got the imageshack link from him.)

Savage your picture was uploaded....

Semler your picture's size is almost 2Mbs and the max is 450Kbs.... !memo !drag !iloveyou

Semler your picture's size is almost 2Mbs and the max is 450Kbs.... !memo !drag !iloveyou

Yes I know, it's raw from FRAPS. It is that way so you can see the pic I like in full detail. Needs to lose >75% via resize in order to fit GT. Why go through the trouble yet, just post pics and we'll resize the one that's best for GT.

I put up some of the original Insurgency GT images back in Spring.
Example(@405kb):

(just noticed a banned name on the INS screenie, too...lol)