Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= SemlerPDX

VG Falcon BMS Server Campaign is back up now...

22 posts in this topic

Our VETERANS-GAMING BMS Server has been updated - be sure you have the BMS Update 7 installed. If you have any trouble connecting to the server in the next several days or weeks, please post up here and we will try to help you connect.
!pilot

I keep getting an error when trying to connect. Could you send me a link to update 7?

Thanks

Server was down since Christmas Day - it has now been restarted and is back up now.

The DPRK have pushed South of the 38th parallel in force, and Seoul is facing a massive takeover. All available pilots should scramble from Seosan in the 120th wing as soon as possible to assist ground and air forces in repelling Kim Jong-un's despicable offensive push into peaceful South Korea.

Good luck, and Godspeed!
!cp

What's Up all? Is the server still running??

Wassup! Yea, it's up and running. Report any issues here.
!cp

Be advised, The server went down yesturday and waited today so far no luck, help us out,,LOL

Ok, its up and running, thank you for the fast and quick action.

I am back on the pit but this time will be on the Balkans side of BMS. Find me on TE section as Pitman or TAC, need to have the original Balkans installed on your system, IVC preferred but not required, if not then be on TS for comms.

Yea, something seemed odd when I restarted it yesterday - I was wondering if it loaded okay, and I guess this means it did not.

I've restarted it now, and the server behaved properly this time.
Pretty sure that it porks out during a restart if players re-join before I actually launch the campaign (takes ~1 minute to push all the buttons, 2 second delay to the server of my button presses - it is difficult to do the process rapidly).

RESTARTED!

!hi

*p.s. to any BMS players, if the server goes down before noon (US time zones), do not rejoin the server for a few minutes to give me time to initialize the server.

hi all noob here trying to test my connection but.....failing to connect. is server down atm or is it my port forwarding lol use the term loosely

It may have been the server. It was not functioning this morning - but it is now. Try again to rejoin, and feel free to ask for help if you cannot get it working. We're glad to help another PC gamer!
!cheers

Thx Sem. Its the noobs trying to run simultaneous campaigns that is crashing the server.