Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Maps not in the server rotation

Anonamous_Quinn

Hello all, I've been playing on the veterans gaming pr coop server quite a lot over the last few months and I've noticed that some maps seem to never come up in the map rotation. Now servers crash, and so maps at the start will get played more then maps at the end of a rotation, but I've been informed that some maps aren't in the server rotation at all because they cause crashes.

I've tried looking through the PR forums, and as far as I can see the only reports of crash causing maps is one mention of helmands return and people having trouble with operation black hawk down (which I've been told over TS is caused by graphics being set to low).

Veterans gaming is probably the biggest pr community playing coop, and if the devs play coop at all it probably isn't as much as veterans gaming. So I'd like to take advantage of the knowledge and experience of the veterans gaming community and server and compile a list of all the coop maps that aren't in the server list and, especially in the case of maps that cause crashes, go to the forums/devs and tell them about the problems we have. While coop seems like an under supported part of pr I also see very little feedback about it posted in the forums, so unless the devs play coop and already know about all the problems we have to go tell them about it.

To kick this off I've compiled a list of all the maps I don't see in rotation on the server, I'll keep it updated if they are there but a long way down the map list (a discussion for another day), if there are any I've missed and with why the maps aren't on the map list.

Al Kufrah Oilfield
Asad Khal
Battle for Qinling
Desert Rats
Fallujah West
Helmand Fields
Helmands Return
Hills of Hamgyong
Kozelsk
Operation Archer
Operation Harvest
Operation Road Rage
Qwai River
Street 2
Sunset City

Here are also a few more maps that I don't see very often, let me know if they are on the map list but a very long way down
Beirut
Fools Road
Gaza Beach
Lashkar Valey

And lastly, thanks for all the help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I must talk with Bludklot first, if he installed the PRSP mappack.
Maybe the patch 0.966 removed something.

So far i know following maps have some issues and crash the server : Asad Khal, Black Hawk Down, Archer.

I know that the server crashs more after 0.966 patch. Maybe we must find a good maprotation (with good i mean server stability), some times the game crashs because the mapvotes.

Quinn, u tried a mapvote ?

Quinn, don't waste your breath! They don't care about coop and think of us as lower class gamers! They know what's wrong and choose not to fix it because they don't care about coop. In fact, they make it worse with every update! The things that have been broke for years are still broke! Thanks for the effort but I wouldn't even waste my time.

Thanks for the concern tho man.

Blud