Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

BMS Falcon cockpits and editor.

Mustanger789

A little more help please,

Looks as though I may have been automatically, maybe even permanently, banned from the BMS site because I tried to re-register using a second user name/login and the same e-mail address (if I read the fine print correctly). Therefore, it looks as though I will be asking you good folks a lot of the questions that might more appropriately be asked of them. So bare with me please. The F-14,F-15,F-18,A-10 are all flyable in BMS. !pilot
1)Were might I find a better looking, more functional F-14 cockpit? I watched a really good You-Tube video with a GREAT looking F-14 cockpit produced by someone from this website. 2)How do you adjust radar/weapons effective ranges using the built-in editor?
Otherwise, I'm getting a pretty good hang of things when it comes to flying and fighting in the F-16. What I need in the F-16 is LARGER MFDs preferably in the HUD Only display. Seems as though I accidently selected this option, once upon a time, but I'll be darned if I can find it again. I'll keep looking. Something else that might be helpful is to have pre-set MFDs pop-up when I select A-A mode from the clickable cockpit panel.
Once again, any kind of help or re-direction will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks Again,
Mustanger789

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as being banned goes, it must be possible to contact their support and get it all fixed. I'm afraid many of the questions you have asked may go unanswered here as there are only a few infrequent Falcon players on these forums, compared to the BMS site.

The options menu for a lot of configuration settings is in the first launcher window, before the game is loaded. "Configuration" has all the extra settings not found in game.

I have no idea how to use the built in editor, I've just never played around with it - same with alternate cockpits - I've never used them and I don't know anyone here who has. Your best bet is to try to follow instructions from YouTube videos featuring such things, maybe they will provide a method and files.

Good luck!

If only,

Believe me, I've tried. On numerous occasions when there has been an opportunity to send an e-mail to the webmaster, I have tried to do so. Without response, pos or neg, automated or manual. !dash It's almost as though the site has been abandoned. I checked my e-mail settings and would try again. NEVER had this kind of problem with ANY other website, and I'm a member in good standing with almost 2 dozen all together. Every once in a while I'll try again just for the heck of it. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky. In the mean time, I have been successful in finding my way around in BMS and for the most part, to get things to behave the way I want. A little more time and work at it, and more success.

Thanks for all the Help,
Mustanger789