Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Multiplayer not working

zohrs

Good day guys

I have never been able to connect to a multiplayer game, be it to a personal IP, or to the Veterans Gaming Server. I have a relatively slow connection (1.2Mbps down and 0.37 up speeds). I am forwarding ports (and belief it is correct). I have deactivated both my anti-virus and firewall with no luck.

When I try to connect to a game it always says that it failed to establish connection. I have tried various connection bandwidths as well.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my multiplayer to work. The problem is on my side: I tried to connect to a game today to which other people have already connected.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's important to note that you should check through your falcon bms.cfg file if you have modified it, as this can revert after an update, and it may end up logging useless things again. Here's the info Rebel had to do again after his update:

Copy and paste,the following two variable(lines) to your Falcon BMS Config file located in your USER\Config folder and save the file. It can be opened with Wordpad or Notepad. These variables prevent BMS from creating Packet logs in your User\Logs folder that are genertated when MP'ing and can become extremely huge in disk space. They are not essential to the end-user.

set g_bMessageStatistics 0
set g_bEnableRakNetPacketLogger 0

!cp