Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Is the Falcon BMS server down?

Maverick_667th

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After these here holidays, I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot your problem - I'm good at it.

I cannot imagine what could be wrong, but these things happen (across many PC's and across many games). I haven't met one that I couldn't eventually fix yet. In the past I've offered to use TeamViewer to assist my friends and colleagues with great success, and fast, too.

Let me know - VG is a helpful group, and we want to help you get into our server. After X-Mas, we'll start step by step and I assure you, we will get you into the server once again. Sometimes, it's really just a small oversight, or such.
!cheers
Talk to you soon! Happy Holidays!

Thanks bud. That sounds good. My wingman was pretty good at it in our squadron as well but now his ALS is progessed so bad he can't fly anymore nore talk. I don't have Hamachi but I will also call my ISP and ssee if they are blocking those ports for some reason. I found a link were someone had the same issue and called their ISP to find out.