Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro question, BMS 4.35

Herkyman

Hi!

New with BMS 4.35  

Logitech Extreme 3D pro joystick. In the SETUP, CONTROLLERS, the joystik is listed,  screen it shows the  button one (trigger) as fire weapon. 

1) Master Arm on

2) AA on

3) Guns selected

4) Squeeze trigger... nothing happens. I swear I can hear the boogie laughing...

Ideas? Suggestions?

Still on the fence on investing in a HOTAS setup, Track IR.

You might be ok with the default keyfile but if you want access to all the keyboard controls load the full BMS keyfile.

Go into the Setup section and check your buttons and trigger actually works when you pull it, S1 or S6 should light up when you do. If that's ok then you are probably not in the correct mode for dog-fighting, that's a guess.

This is a proper F-16 flight sim so you don't just jump in the jet and pull the trigger it doesn't work like that, there's a few things you need to know.

image.png.892f2a8e3d96f799dc33dfa19a516e16.png

No problem Herkyman, if you haven't already had a look you may wish to go through the Falcon BMS Manual around page 24 where it goes over the setup of the game, check out the section for your controller page 36, you might get there a bit quicker. The other option is to search the Benchmark Sims website for someone who's using the Logitech 3D PRO.

https://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/content.php

The manual I'm referring to is named: BMS-Manual.pdf, once you've got yourself set up then my advice would be to start with the BMS-Training.pdf manual and work your way through the Training Engagement missions starting with Ground Ops. BMS is a steep learning curve but that's part of flying flight sims, its not easy but is rewarding.