Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Insurgency Server - Unban Request - Hazte

=VG= SemlerPDX

1. Reason you were banned: I was banned for "Griefing" stated by admin. I was playing in the Insurgency server with a few friends. After a while a couple of those guys got bored, Silence and tsmHicks... Silence was crashing the helicopter often and tsmHicks was spawning and blowing teammates with Satchel Charges. After those two got banned I was the last to partake in those actions but was wrong none the less.

2. Personal Statement (Why should we unban you?): Well before that escapade I was playing 100% legit and having fun. I really enjoy playing on your server and would like the opportunity to do so once again. I apologize for those actions and promise to never commit such acts again. I will play the game as it is meant to be played, follow all rules, and listen to the admins without hesitation. I understand my wrongs in this and hope we can come to an understanding - if not I will also understand and accept the permanent ban as a final decision.

3. What Server(s)? VETERANS-GAMING COOP ArmA2 OA Insurgency Server

4. Banned Username: Hazte

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thank you for being honest and not making excuses. What you did was intentional, grievous against other players just chillin and trying to have a good time in what I consider, even after 1000+ hours in game, a difficult game to get up and go.

It takes honesty to admit that before all of us and the public. However, that is exactly the kind of behavior that is so disruptive that it is our most important rule. We cannot and will not allow intentional disruptions in our game.

The fact that you were with a group doing the same things, and after they were gone "(you were) the last to partake in those actions..." makes me feel that you missed every warning sign coming from the Admin trying to regain control and peace in the game server. These are just games after all, and we're all just trying to have a good time.

Another thing that I appreciate is your honesty with your age, stated on your Profile as 24. If you were much, much younger, I may have considered it as a simple "youth in gaming" mistake. Instead, I agree with the admin who banned you in his request that you remain banned. You are far too old, and should know better than to be so disruptive to your online peers. We are all real people, this isn't random, and I have other things I would like to do with my time. Some have far less of it, but that did not stop you from disrupting theirs.

Please keep that in mind when you go play on the rest of the servers out there. Good day, sir. !hi

/locked