Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

DayZ =VG= Players Diary

suomikeizari

Me and my friend are in shock..... Server restart, we head to our Ural and go chopper hunting. First chopper empty. Second chopper yields a M249 SAW. I luckily spot an enemy player close by. We jump into the Ural and run his ass over. Then finish him off with the SAW. Steal his 24 slot backpack. Third chopper yields a FN Fal with NV. We drive off and by freak luck I check my map and spot an ATV. We head up to it and its missing a wheel and fuel tank is busted. NP we carry that shit in the Ural. We grab the ATV and head back towards camp. We Stop at camp and I would never have believed the yield in the trunk of that ATV if I didnt see it with my own eyes. L85A2 AWS, NVG, Rangefinder.....................

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logged in to a server the other day that said it was running 1.7.1.5, but it wasn't. I promptly logged out but I knew I was already boned. I went back to a server that I was on prior and confirmed my fears, my precious L85 AWS was sucked in to oblivion never to be seen again. I updated to 1.7.2.3 in the futile hopes that my precious would return to me, but I of course the wicked hands of DayZ fate had dealt me another raw deal. I've been screwed over more times by bad code than zombies and bandits combined, but its still so addictive that I'd forsake all else to keep playing. Sigh, onwards and upwards.

Managed to get most of my gear back. I ran across a motorcycle south of Sober. By the time I returned with a jerry can, someone had destroyed it. About that time I thought I heard a car in my alleyway. I turned down my sound and the car noise faded, so I turned it up.
There was a guy driving around in one of those beat up 4 person cars. He was halling ass and running over zombies!
Got a M16A2 w/M203 out of the tents at Soboy or what ever the spelling is. :)
Cya later!

I logged on last night and spoke with Pig who sounded as giddy as a kid in a candy shop. He had found a few tents and a fully loaded ural while poking around up north by the dam. He donned his pirate hat and road that beast west and we rendezvoused a few kilometers away. It was loaded with a few good guns, a bunch of ammo, and decent amount of medical supplies, tons of survival gear (sorry no NVGs dave) and quite a few backpacks. We logged to eat and he came back on later and brought it back to our outpost where we like to hang out. I'm not sure if it will still be sitting there later today, its hard to hide a Ural when it sticks out like a sore thumb. Hopefully it will remain for a little while and we can get everyone geared up to speed and ready to cause trouble.

I logged in last night and decided to check up on pig's pilfered truck. The server he found it on had updated to the latest beta, so I went ahead and downloaded it. I didn't realize at the time that the newest ARMA beta takes it from 1.61 to 1.62, thus I wasn't able to play on all but 30 or so updated servers. Resigned to my fate of being alone, I hopped on the server and found that the truck was still at the FOB. I updated my supplies and decided to take a run back down to the dam that pig found the truck at. I rolled into the area and found tents hidden in a small clearing. After picking over what I wanted I decided to run a few hundred meters to the damn to fill my water since it was flashing. As I reached the clearing I found a half loaded pick-me-up truck that was sitting without gas. I quickly grabbed my water and filled the truck with the jerry can I had just pilfered from the tents and drove back over there to clear out the tents. I quickly filled the truck and blazed off into the woods to go unite the vehicles. I laid on the gas and rallied back to our rally point and left the truck hidden near the other truck. For the moment we've got 1 Bizon, 1 FN FAL, 2 M16A2, 2 M249 Saws, 2 CZ 550's, and a few other guns. There is also ample medical supplies, vehicle parts, and survival gear packed on the trucks. If anyone wants to grab stuff, update to the latest version of ARMA and take a trip to our hill.

CALLING ALL CARS CALLING ALL CARS! Emergency Rescue Op needed. Blood Transfusion Dire, im currently sitting on the east side of Stary Sobor (near mil tents) with 4500 units of blood, no food, g17/AKM, map + compass, czech backpack (16), i have blood bags x2 and misc medical supplies...

lets figure this thing out, im open to suggestions.

ORP setup: Grishino (0538,0581 - House south of water tower):

LACE Report:
liquids good
Ammo M16A2 (90rd) G17 (2mag full in bag) m1911 (8 mags)
Casualty I am not!! blood at 9641.27
equipment ok minus NVGs and GPS. misc medical supplies and morphine x1 blood bag x2

i look forward to linking up in game with you guys been a long 2 weeks learning the ropes of this fine game.

good night last night.gased up all 3 vehicles tires hull and engines are good.the ural and pick up are full and the gaz has some room.picked up PITN laz was driving the ural and sax was back up my first mission went well we need tents or somthin not shure but the cars are full.just wounderin now what??