Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= OniBlood1986

KAK INDUSTRY MR.BLONDE 300 blackout AR15 BUILD.

15 posts in this topic

Fine outstanding gentlemen of Veterans gaming I will be building and posting a step by step guide for building an AR15 coming months. Here is my build list.
Build list
FOLLOWING PARTS IN FDE:
SIG BRACE
SUPER SIG BUFFER TUBE
AERO UPPER RECEIVER(in 300blk)
Magpul AFG GEN 2
MAGPUL MBUS GEN 1 BACK UP SITES
Troy Industries 7.2" BRAVO Battle Rail (free floating quad rail)
KAK INDUSTRY MR.BLONDE 9" STAINLESS STEEL BARREL.
STRIKEFIRE RED DOT OPTIC
no lower yet still looking for a decent lower In fde.
Edit: where I bought the kit
http://www.kakindustry.com/kak-blond-pistol-kit
I had the pleasure of talking to the owner yesterday. He answered all my questions and gave me recommendations genuinely nice guy. He also gave me the hook up on all fde parts since he was out of black sb15 arm braces.

So guess what? My mother fucking parts are in! But I am not at home to start the build so you must wait but I have picture thanks to my pops. Also therected is a picture of my 590 that I finished up last time I was at home.... I found a few lowers that I may buy depending on the price to have them engraved. Tell me what you think.

" Its ok dilli we have big baseball bats down under "

Great big toothpick size baseball bats. And a large amount of angry shit that wants to kI'll me. This is why you need your guns back.

While we are all waiting on me to get home to put the AR together I figured I would show off my latest blade, it a Russian made kizlyar supreme. Razor sharp and pretty damn balanced

Me too man, I can't wait to put it together and shoot it.
Also update on the lower, it might be in standard finish for the time being till I can paint it in DE.

Update: lower has been ordered should be in by the end of the week.http://aeroprecisionusa.com/lower-receivers/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-with-cerakote.html the build will start next week.

Since the site was down while I was doing the build I will have figure out a way to show every one how its done.