Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PEREN'S WALTZ 24.01.12

Jager

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC558663C89A10E18

Another custom mission made by Nkenny, had some problems during the first mission due to ACRE not cooperating fully.
On a brighter note I finally learned how to do a merger in virtual dub to avoid getting tons of files, but still have to split them due to youtube's 2gb limitation on files.

Also looking for some feedback on the videos, I myself prefer a total recording of the entire mission but then again some people might find that tedious.
Still haven't gotten motivated enough for any fancy editing of the raw footage but that might change once I get moved into my new apartment.

After 600 hours + played on the VG insurgency server I dare say the best experiences I've had have been on the ground, doing normal grunt work.
But for the most part I've not found enough people that actually work as a team and that sadness me and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
When the VG guys are on I know what I can expect but the normal public is hit or miss, also a tad annoyed that I had not fallen completely for ACE / ACRE when VG had a server for that but thats on me ^^

I still have fond memories of doing a 20 caches OP with 4 like-minded individuals and a single hummer /w a trusty 50cal racing from cache to cache while the general public would just attack the nearest squares and provide us with intel.

Or getting shot down in the blackhawk with 10+ people in the back trying to bring it down without killing everyone.

Logging on late in the night to play with the American gang or early in the morning, but that time seems to have passed.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic