Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Disruptive + Teamkill player: Tazer

The_End

He started with takin a chopper from the base and crashed himself right in the middle of the city (near a cache area where me and my squad were playin). Then he took an enemy jeep with SVG9 near us (we had just killed the enemy crew), and Tazer started shootin with the SVG at all our vehicles (the mission was durin the night so the NVG were screwed..)

We went on playin, tryin to not be mad with him, maybe was only a noob not a troller..But then (maybe he was not happy enough) he started crashin choppers on our heads, an not only one time, a lot of times..
XD

He also wrote something like "If i killed all i'm happy.." or something similar..

I've tried to take the guid this time but i'm not sure i've understood how to do it..

XD

I'm sorry again for that..
Other players playin with me were "Liquid Tracer", "Kyle", "Random" and "Jay Jay". There was also "LV" but was in another squad.

We were playin on the Insurgency Test Server on the mission PMC in Zargabad

Hope this will help, see ya guys!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic