Sign in to follow this  
Ladr6

New here!

So I have been playing AF now for alittle over a month now and have fallen in love with the game. I have done a full campagin on simplified avionics and did ok I guess. I am wanting to move on to realistic but am having trouble grasping it. To put it simply, I am getting seriously worked in the training missions. I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some insight to it. I have been going over the manual but since its only a pdf file, its hard to read it, then load up the game and try to duplicate what I have read. I am a much better learner when I am showed through a video or coached. I am using CH Pro stick, throttle and pedals. Thanks in advance for any help. I really want to get into the game. Have always loved flight sims.

Guest Chaz
Welcome!

I'm sure you are patched to v1.0.13. Install Skunkworks v2 if you haven't already.. It is stickied at the top of this subforum. VG has a dedicated AF server. Join Teamspeak and hop in the server!

Chaz LAN_WROTE ...

Welcome!

I'm sure you are patched to v1.0.13. Install Skunkworks v2 if you haven't already.. It is stickied at the top of this subforum. VG has a dedicated AF server. Join Teamspeak and hop in the server!

I am downloading it now. What is it exactly?

Chaz LAN_WROTE ...

Welcome!

I am downloading it now. What is it exactly? Also, I can't seem to find the server in the server list in TS3.

So, I got everything downloaded, but every time I go in the MP and try to log into the server, it always gets timed out. I made sure I was in Balkins 2005. I still can't find the TS3 server either.

Got the TS3 server now, but still getting timed out on the MP server. Theres no place to enter a pw either. Sorry, I don't mean to be a post whore, just normally play online with th comp.