Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

My new laptop

Guest =VG= Raptor902

Guest =VG= Raptor902

Specs:
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
System Manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: M14xR1
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 1.0 A03
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 6GB RAM
GFX Card: 3.0GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M
Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Hi-Def audio
HDD: 500GB 7200RPM SATA II 3GB/s
Screen: 14" High-Def 900p/1600:900 with WLED Backlight

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest =VG= Raptor902
lol, well, i hope it last longer than a year lol, for the price i paid xD i should have just bought a tower, but i needed a laptop anyways, or at least my unit recommended it...

im in the process of installing Arma2, arma 2 OA and the PMC/British addons... i will install PR tomorrow, along with DCS:A-10 and Falcon 4.

=VG= BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

I've owed 3 AW Laptops, they last about a year then they're worthless. I have 3 now that I can't even sell for parts, if you need any let me know Io give you a good rate !yes

Looks good tho man, congrats.

Mine is actually almost 1 1/2 years old and the only issue is the outdated Processor and my little rubber stoppers keep falling off ;P

My 1st one the AC plug disonnected from mobo and can't be fixed and they wouldn't fix it (long story)

My Second just wont even power on, don't know why. It just died and for the money they wanted just to tell me what was broke, plus what it would cost to ship, it wasn't worth it.

The 3rd my wife is using (M9750) but it runs like shit, can't play games (hence the wife has it) and so I finally relented and bought this Desktop after several years of AW Laptops and their failures.

I will never buy from Dell or Alienware again, I hope you have better luck man.

I would suggest everyone buy from cyberpowerpc.com they are cheap and they have good stuff. I wouldn't go look now Raptor you're going to be sick when you see what you could have got with the money you spent on that lap top. I hope you got the Warranty :)

Have you played on it yet?