Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mods Needed for Fallujah Campaign

=VG= Calv

OK guys, next set of missions will be taking place in Fallujah with UK units/weapons.
Two of the mods are not available via sixupdater so I have dropped them into a .rar along with the fallujah warmup map, so you can download em and if you can load the warmup map then everything is working correctly.

Complete Mod List:
@ACE
@ACEX
@ACEX_RU
@ACEX_USNAVY
@ACRE
@b3rMTP (Included in attached .rar)
@CBA
@CBA_A2
@CBA_OA
@fallujah
@JayArma2Lib_new (or Jayarma2lib if you're not using the beta patch, which I would recommend that you use)
@sjb_sas (Included in attached .rar)
@UKF_UKweps
@ukf_ukweps_ace

Optional but Recommended:
@sthud
@stmovement
@JSRS
@Blastcore

To load the two mods included in the .rar file, place the two folders (@b3rmtp and @sjb_sas) into your main Arma 2 OA directory, there should already be a lot of other folder beginning with @ in there.

Then start sixupdater and create a new preset and add the list of mods above to it.
Then at the bottom of the Mods tab look for Local Mods that will have a small selection box underneath it.
In the selection box you should see @b3rmtp and @sjb_sas (if you don't click the little refresh button to the side of the box).
Ctrl-Click both of the mods so they're highlighted, then click Add, this will then place them into your newly created preset.

The BAF_warmup.fallujah.pbo file is to be placed into your MpMissions folder in your arma directory, you can then load this mission by creating a new Multiplayer game and selecting it from the list.

Server Admin: I've included the server keys with those two mods in the .rar to make it easier for ya. :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, 79 views and not one person thought to mention I'd forgotten to attach the file. :p

Anyway, file is too large to attach, so you'll have to download the two packs on your own:

Brit Infantry Pack: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10898
SAS Pack: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9031&highlight=SJB%2BSAS

When you've downloaded the files create one folder for each pack in your main ARMA directory titled @b3rmtp and @sjb_sas.
Inside those folders then create another folder called Addons.
Place all the files downloaded from each pack into the Addons folder.

In the sas pack you will also see an Optional Files folder, open this and copy "sjb_sas_acecfg.pbo" and "sjb_sas_acecfg.pbo.sjb.bisign" into the addon folder.

So when you've done you'll have two new folders in your arma 2 OA directory.

Folder 1:
@b3rmtp
Containing 1 folder named Addons
The Addons folder will contain 4 .pbo files and 4 .bisign files.

Folder 2:
@sjb_sas
Containing 1 folder named Addons
The Addons folder will contain 2 .pbo files and 2 .bisign files.

I've atttached the warmup map so you can still test you've done everything correctly.
baf_warmup.fallujah.rar

I'm having problems getting the 2 non-SU mods to work properly on the server. I keep getting kicked for not having proper signed addons and I've triple-checked the server to make sure the keys are there. I did add the optional mods (in sjb_sas) to the server but perhaps that is the problem? I assumed we would need them for the ACE configs?

For now I've turned off sig checks on the Community server (still passworded "acre") and I can join OK

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I'm having problems getting the 2 non-SU mods to work properly on the server. I keep getting kicked for not having proper signed addons and I've triple-checked the server to make sure the keys are there. I did add the optional mods (in sjb_sas) to the server but perhaps that is the problem? I assumed we would need them for the ACE configs?

For now I've turned off sig checks on the Community server (still passworded "acre") and I can join OK

Not really sure, only other guys I know who run a server are the Lambs guys, but they run it without sig checks.

Outlanders =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I just checked Six, there JSRS and JSRS ACE, should i get both? Is it signed on our server?

Looks like the JSRS ACE was released recently and makes it work better with ACE. Don't think we have the key for it on the server yet, however looks like we may be running without sig checks for the moment.

I think for future reference we should stick to mods available on SU network only... unless we test them out to make sure server keys are working... otherwise I need to disable signature checking on the server which unfortunately means players can connect with older versions of mods, etc which can cause strange issues.