Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

BTR

ranger_12

12 hours ago, ranger_12 said:

Untitled.jpg can we have this in PR ? :15:

Probably legit wanted it, just because its unusual for a BTR to have this kind of loadouts/setup. I mean, you have that standard BTR turret (BPPU), and slap that (what i think is Kornet ATGM by the looks of it) on the top of it.

Usually, better slap BMP turret, just like on BTR-90, but yeah, 30mm might be better than 14.5mm.

Which armed forces have this one though, i wonder? :D

- inch

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ranger_12 said:

Russians .? :mellow:

I think you mean the Algerian armed forces switching to btr 80 package with Kornet atgm.

Info:

https://fighterjetsworld.com/weekly-article/algerian-local-upgrading-of-russian-btr80-seen-on-sakhr-2018-live-fire-exercise/5128/

There are faaaarrr too many variants of BTR 70 and 80... from bmp cannon to atgm, even strela like SAM. Damn YOU CAN LITTERALY BE BOB THE BUILDER and make versions on your own. Add an 85 mm ZiS-S-53 and then we talk. 

Bob The Builder theme but the word builder is replaced with Soviet Music -  YouTube

• Like 2

:(

36 minutes ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

There are faaaarrr to many variants of BTR 70 and 80... from bmp cannon to atgm, even strela like SAM. Damn YOU CAN LITTERALY BE BOB THE BUILDER and make versions on your own. Add an 85 mm ZiS-S-53 and then we talk. 

Bob The Builder theme but the word builder is replaced with Soviet Music -  YouTube

Sad MT-LB noises... :mebiro_01:

2 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

I think you mean the Algerian armed forces switching to btr 80 package with Kornet atgm.

Info:

https://fighterjetsworld.com/weekly-article/algerian-local-upgrading-of-russian-btr80-seen-on-sakhr-2018-live-fire-exercise/5128/

There are faaaarrr to many variants of BTR 70 and 80... from bmp cannon to atgm, even strela like SAM. Damn YOU CAN LITTERALY BE BOB THE BUILDER and make versions on your own. Add an 85 mm ZiS-S-53 and then we talk. 

You know Blizzard. we as algerians we don't welcome some jokes like BOB the builder. this is not arrogant behave but its just something inside us. thought it was a funny one :D i just thought that this BTR with ATGM will be cool in PR right ? we know about guns and armored heavy things out there and we know power balance verry well. we know lot about the power and the technology out there ;) we just don't care too much because it doesn't matter. i hope they can put ATG on top of a Peugot 505 or 504 because it's gonna be fun :D  maybe i will have one on my Horse someday .. You never know.  

1 hour ago, ranger_12 said:

i hope they can put ATG on top of a Peugot 505 or 504 because it's gonna be fun :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY U BREK GUD CAR!! :11:

3 hours ago, =VG= Inch said:

:(

Sad MT-LB noises... :mebiro_01:

You meant shit box, right?:P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1