Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Hiatus

Jersans

Hi all,

What did I miss? 

ICYMI - I have been away for a long time. My life pretty much fell apart roughly 2 years ago and things haven't been easy. I am currently living in a small village in the Netherlands that has the ring to it from a Norwegian Black Metal which is pretty cool. Although really unless they have some freaky underground here it's more like nice little Christian place with 3 churces and 3 bars. Where have I been? God only knows. Slovakia, Czechia, France and now Fryslan. I am looking to become more active again soon. I do have a question or 2 maybe 3. Perhaps you can help? 

1.) How come my LAN has a ping of 2500 when I start the game but I can play via 4G?

2.) Can I has my admin rights back? 

3.) What's your favorite Black Metal song? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Waddup Jersey! You've been gone dor ages man. PR 1.6 is here and it's awesome. WW2 maps are a thing and smoke works on bots. Lots of new goodies. Playercounts have actually been on the rise (shocking, I know) partially due to the pandemic and people having time on their hands.

Uninstall and reinstall the game fully, and make sure to run it as admin. That fixed my ping issues in the past. If it doesnt, make a post in the Tech Support section of the website so more ppl can see it.

For your admin question, send a dm to @=VG= m823us and @=VG= SemlerPDX They'll take care of this.

Welcome back!

10 hours ago, Jersans said:

Just get back on the server and play with the guys for a stretch.  We typically need to make sure returning PR Admins have not been replaced by Skrulls or are under the influence of any other alien parasite before we toss the Admin tags back on them.  Give it time and be patient.  And have fun!

Thanks for understanding.  See you around!

Welcome back fella! :crigon_04:

Is this a sign? Is the OG squad slowly coming back? 

Long time no see, Hope your doing okay from this pandemic that is hopefully gonna die out soon.

Put the kettle on and hope to see you back on the battlefield. :coffee:

• Like 1

On 2020-12-07 at 12:40 PM, Jersans said:

Hi all,

What did I miss? 

ICYMI - I have been away for a long time. My life pretty much fell apart roughly 2 years ago and things haven't been easy. I am currently living in a small village in the Netherlands that has the ring to it from a Norwegian Black Metal which is pretty cool. Although really unless they have some freaky underground here it's more like nice little Christian place with 3 churces and 3 bars. Where have I been? God only knows. Slovakia, Czechia, France and now Fryslan. I am looking to become more active again soon. I do have a question or 2 maybe 3. Perhaps you can help? 

1.) How come my LAN has a ping of 2500 when I start the game but I can play via 4G?

Wellcome back,nobody said  life isnt easy, i hope it will be good :) see you in game.

On 7.12.2020 at 11:40 AM, Jersans said:

What did I miss? 

nothing...;p

18 hours ago, (LTU)ignaspetk said:

if the server is loading a new map or crashed you got a ping of 2500. try again, i think it was bad timing...

you have to donate first ;p

nice that you are back. hope to see you soon on the server :ddd_01: