=VG= Skitalez

HELLO COMRADES!

Well, perhaps it's time to introduce me. The old-timers know me well. What I can do in the game. But I would like to tell you a little about my real life. My name is Mikhail (in Russian transcription), but it will be more convenient - Michael. I am 32 years old, I am married (for the second time), I live in the city of Saint Petersburg (it is also called the "Northern capital of Russia" or "Northern Venice"), a very beautiful tourist city. I work in the police Department (for some it will not be a secret). In my free time, I try to get out of the city to my country house. megapolis autumn gets boring at times. I love to ride my bike on the forest trail. When I was young, I ride dirt jumping on a mountain bike, but after a few injuries and my first wedding, I gave it up. I also love the sauna, swimming in the lake, BBQ, and bushcraft. For several years on the VG server, I have improved my English well, before that I did not speak English at all, thank you very much guys for this! And thank you for accepting me as I am! I really hope that the server and the community will thrive and I am glad that I am part of the VG team, for me this is a very great honor and recognition. I will continue to perform my duties as an administrator in an honest and unbiased manner. If you are interested in seeing how people live in Russia - welcome to my Instagram: galitsin1988. Write to direct your nickname, I would be very happy to meet you outside of the game, especially with the old players of the server. Well, that's about it.

🚓😉

• Like 9
  • Upvote 12

WeeWoo 🚔 Nice to know more about you! Haven’t played with you much but i see you on the server a lot. Good to see you making an introduction 4 years later!! Hope we get to play more :))

• Upvote 1

Woaa:buba: ,I still think you're a GTA IV character :b0209:, though add riding shirtless on horseback & you might as well be Putin himself. Stay Cool товарищ

• Upvote 2

does anyone know this dude?

welcome on board. please read the rules and the game manual and dont waste heavy assets.

;p

On 14.11.2020 at 10:02 PM, =VG= Skitalez said:

I work in the police Department

and I thought you were dept collector for the russian mafia. ^^

very nice intro and really cool to get to know more about the old player around here. :)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the intro, man!  Glad to have you on the team!  It's so awesome to make some lasting real friendships from around the world here at VG.  Always reminds me that for all the things our various cultures do not have in common, there are so many things we do have in common.  Truly is a small world.

Cheers, brother! :drinks: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3