Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Some good countries to visit & explore?

=VG= Sausag3

13 hours ago, LangMaster said:

And we got the best beer 

sorry but that's not true. germany doesn't have a lot of culture... but the beer culture is pretty big and you won't find better beer anywhere than here. ^^

@=VG= Sausag3: so if you want to see some cool places other countries are better but if you want to get drunk start at germany and move on to the eastern countries^^

if you ask the internet my hometown looks lie this:

n-BOCHUM-628x314.jpg

if you are there, it looks a little bit differend^^:

9959259_XXL.jpg

but this helps a lot:

papersisters-Postkarte-Deutsches-Bier-De

;P

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, =VG= Inch said:

Its always been Bali though, its kinda mediocre tbh.. why not the whole of Indonesia itself, eh?

True Inch, I'll be touring through Yogyakarta, Lombok and some others myself somewhere next year if all goes well. Heard many great things about them. I still love Bali though, because of the many things to do and the island atmosphere (I have a thing for islands :P ). I avoid the tourist traps like the plague but I do like expat/long-term traveller environments so I feel like Bali has a bit to offer for everyone, and the less touristy spots are still pristine if you avoid the beaten path. In my opinion

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

sorry but that's not true. germany doesn't have a lot of culture... but the beer culture is pretty big and you won't find better beer anywhere than here. ^^

I will not fight with you about that, but since the contries are close he can try both.

I think both contries has huge culture for beer,

But you guys got still alot to catch up. :D5fabed9020908_Screenshot_20201111-1455232.thumb.png.748029b3bb362eca376cd0e74c74180a.png

• Upvote 1

On 11.11.2020 at 10:14 AM, =VG= keed said:

@=VG= 0100011000101 Hey I was in BO in July for vacation lol! You guys sure have a lot of pre-historic wall paintings on your houses. I think I almost died at some point while riding a bicycle in the city.

lol, why? every other city has more sights or is generally more attractive... you are tougher than i thought..;p and yes, we don't like cyclists. that is the ruhrpott. you need a lowered prollo car or a borrowed BMW.

• Like 1

On 11.11.2020 at 2:57 PM, LangMaster said:

I will not fight with you about that, but since the contries are close he can try both.

I think both contries has huge culture for beer,

But you guys got still alot to catch up.

quantity is not the same as quality. ;p

• Like 1

2 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

Currywurst bro, Currywurst.

lol

if you work 10 meters away from there and that for over 20 years, then that's nothing special anymore. ^^

let's see if there will be "dönninghaus" next year... the 3eck is slowly dying out.