Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Unban Request

Daqer

1. Reason you were banned:

I changed map when 2-3 guys was playing ( Trolling?)

2. Personal Statement:

Well, that was months ago. I have never cheated and i DM this guy to apologaize him.
I changed this map cuz it was Tanoa and i wanted to play Altis with my friend.

3. What server
VETERANS-GAMING BMR INSURGENCY TS3.VETERANS-GAMING.COM

4. Banned Username
Daqer

I've got no record of a player by the name of Daqer ever connecting and playing on this server.

I have no record of the ID 76561198147757869 in our BE logs, yet I can confirm that this ID is on the banlist.  Do you use any other in-game player names?  When did this occur?  *(FTR, your unban request is not in the proper format at all, information such as date/time is typically required of course, yet this is due to the lack of unban requests forcing us to use a form system as we do for our Project Reality server).

If you would like to Appeal your Ban, please provide the following information:

1. Banned Username
2. What Server(s)?*
3. When did this happen?
4. Reason you were banned
5. Describe the events leading up to your ban ( how did this occur and why? )
6. Personal Statement ( Why should we unban you? )

*If this was an Arma server, include your GUID
-------------------------

As a courtesy we look into all unban requests. The nature of the offense and the
information you provide in your personal statement will determine the final
outcome of your Appeal. We value honesty above all else.
(the admin who banned you must also agree to the terms)

We try to resolve all bans within 72 hours of the Appeal.

All unbanned individuals will be placed on a watch list for 30 days.
If any further issues occur during this time, your Ban will be reinstated
and any future appeals will be denied...permanently.

Thank you

@Daqer  Apologies, we have not been able to resolve this matter within our standard timeframe of 72 hours.  Thank you for your patience.  But I must say that I had requested additional information from you that would help me identify the matter that resulted in your ban from our server, yet you have not replied.  We need a little more info, and we would need you to completely answer the questions we require of all players who become banned on VG servers.

@Zadra  Do you recall banning a player such as this?  The log are sparse or I'm not seeing the correct logs...  If we cannot locate the admin who banned this player, or any reason for them to remain banned, we will be removing this person from the banlist.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

I searched and found. He was like that.
I don't know which Liberation or Insurgency server.
I have an old entry: they vote for themselves. They kick out the players.
- Daqerek - 76561198147757869 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daqerek/
- Verger - 76561198138669334 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138669334
- tenshin - 76561198861065768 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861065768

There is no such player name Daqer (gametracker).

Comments:

@=VG= SemlerPDXThis could be the lock ID from the old server configuration without BE (ban.txt file). I can't see this file in the main folder. I could have reported it. If so, you can delete it. Some time has passed. I will check the player's behavior.

Zadra.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3