Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Ban Appeal

Cyrus
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX

VG will not accept Unban Requests which are simple posts outside of the Unban Requests forum and that database.  All players will be held to the same standard, and there are no exceptions.

1. Banned Username
     - Cyrus2613

2. What Server(s)?*
   - Veterans Gaming Coop

3. When did this happen?
   - Around 11:30 Noon

4. Reason you were banned

- Incorrect use of vehicles/squads, leading to a ban. I've mistakenly used vehicles not assigned from my squad up to 4x

5. Describe the events leading up to your ban ( how did this occur and why? )
  - As I sad earlier, At first, I've used an helicopter when I'm assigned to a tank squad, second, I've used an attack helicopter when assigned to a transport squad, third, I used an osprey when I'm assigned to a CAS squad, please forgive as I did not knew the rules at that time.

6. Personal Statement ( Why should we unban you? )
  - There maybe no reason to unban me but, I just  want to play this type of games. Please unban me, and I will correct my mistakes this time.

• Upvote 1

You were banned for using vehicles not assigned to your squad.  This is a highly structured game, and you must learn the rules and hopefully read the PR Manual, too.  This is no big deal, we unban players all the time so long as they understand what they did, and let us know they will not do it again.

You have so many warnings in your record for this one thing, and on top of that, you did not follow instructions to fill out an Unban Request Form but instead created some kind of copy of them outside our Unban Request database.  If you would like us to consider your Unban Request, then you can do as we said, and fill out a proper Unban Request Form here just like everyone else
https://veterans-gaming.com/index.php?/unban-requests/project-reality/&do=form&d=7

I don't care at all that this is redundant, you should have been told this the day you posted this thread in our forums as if it's an Unban Request Form from our database.

/locked