Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Looking for players

Ereen

My "pc" dosen't like new games. i wonder why ;p 

4 hours ago, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

keep playing PR  : )  yayeeee  : ) PR is a  game from BC -0001

i need a change from PR since i've played it alot and yada yada. will get back to it eventually since it's my go-to when im bored ;D 

13 hours ago, Ereen said:

My "pc" dosen't like new games. i wonder why ;p 

Arma 2 is famously (infamously?) known for poor graphical optimization.  On top of lowering most all settings just for you to get a playable FPS, you may also need to play a mission that has more control over variable view distance (on foot vs. in vehicle vs. in air vehicle), as well as something to remove the grass.  Some missions force equal footing on the level of grass or bushes, so those would be a no-go for you if you struggle to play games on your machine.  Best wishes and good luck!  I suggest Arma 2 "Insurgency" by Fireball (and others), or Arma 2 "Domination! 2" by Xeno.

:drinks: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

You have only played PR alot and never to much

Well i find myself coming to PR every time i leave it for a day or two. this game is the best imo, Can't wait to finish my exams and get back on the track :P.

8 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Arma 2 is famously (infamously?) known for poor graphical optimization.

Every Arma i play has the same problem,i found my way to higher FPS by lowering the 3D res so it would look like "Minecraft" But playable.

8 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

I suggest Arma 2 "Insurgency" by Fireball (and others), or Arma 2 "Domination! 2" by Xeno.

i've been in a trouble that i can't find any servers in-game or any Server launchers so that would decrease my chances of having a custom Map/Mod/Gamemode etc...But i will try those Game Modes Eventually

Also. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Roger_T said:

Game modes, mods etc. Let me know, I'll be here.

PR don't be late  : ) 

21 hours ago, Ereen said:

Well i find myself coming to PR every time i leave it for a day or two. this game is the best imo, Can't wait to finish my exams and get back on the track :P.

You wont need your exams as PR is better than life, BTL .... shangri la equation  PR= BTL, theory of everything PR=BTL  maxwell's equation PR=BTL  

e=mc squared   

PR=BTL squared

speed of light in vacuum =PR, the gravitational constant =PR, the Planck constant =PR, the electric constant =PR, and the elementary charge =PR.

hhh.JPG.8c8240bc423007b6d6cb87e8042dc725.JPG

hjgg.JPG.8387eb896da0537866cb828b670e06ac.JPG

14 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

adfsf.JPG.8a43de515a05929f8c4e25d681aff91a.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3