Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Project Reality Event Week I

TEDF

25 minutes ago, TH0M said:

the signage looks so sketchy it looks like 'candy here' traps for kids, but instead of candy its TV & Internet, and the trap is for adults

NAaahaa the owner is a British retired doctor , i told him i wanted to use the place for PR late at night, he said he would love to play with me : ) and would even cook me dinner  : )  another one for the clan  : )  yaeeeaeee :)

asdddd.JPG.f6d27ca90d7b3d5469a4b97c028eccd7.JPG

Maps are uploaded and download is available on the main post. I'm not up to speed how the dropbox works nowadays, but I somewhat remember that couple of years ago there was a download limit per 24h, so if the link goes down, let me know and I'll post another one.

Note : These maps were designed to be played with 0 bots on BLUEFOR. 

Install instructions : 

1. Download event1.rar

2. Unpack event1.rar

3. copy/cut & paste the 3 folders (c20_1p, c20_1a & c20_1b) to your PR levels folder (default - C:Program Files (x86)/Project Reality/Project Reality BF2/Mods/pr/Levels.

*4. If you participated in map testing, delete the 3 folders from your levels folder before installing the maps. Do not overwrite.

*5. In order for the maps to be loaded, restart your PR if you installed them while program was running.

6. If you have any issues or find a game breaking bug on the maps, don't hesitate to let me know.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, =VG= TEDF said:

Maps are uploaded and download is available on the main post.

Outstanding work and contribution, TEDF  your a river to your people : ) will try to get on : ) 

Thanks for keeping PR and VG alive :  ) ) 

sdgfsdgs.JPG.c4454c01f2bb26e175d3f4a8e042733b.JPG

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, =VG= keed said:

How can we sign-up? I would like to do CAS as squad leader on ground and have two pilots to fly while I handle FAC.

Tell us! :lol:

Load in fast ;)

Jokes aside, I didnt plan any sign ups for this and dontvreally want to change that 3 days before event.  These ops are mostly meant for inf anyways. On third map, heavy Assets are there to help out in late game if inf gets stuck somewhere. 

8 hours ago, Alecskell said:

Also, where will the event code be released?

On 13.10.2020 at 11:29 PM, =VG= TEDF said:

1900 PRT

Download : Click Here !

Password : XXXX

Install instructions : 

On 13.10.2020 at 11:29 PM, =VG= TEDF said:

Password for the server will be given at least 30 minutes before event begins.

;)

Password is potato. 

Event starts in 50ish minutes. Server is up and is currently running quality vanilla PR maps. at about 1845 it will be switched to charlies point which will signal a 10-15 minute break for whoever needs it before we start the event. If you have admin on the event server, please do not change the maps.

Player limit is currently set at 25. If by some miracle large sums  of people show up, I have uploaded map files with higher difficulty on to the server which would make the rounds a bit harder but would alsoallow more people to join in.

I also made couple of extra channels on TS, so if you are joining the event and plan on using TS, please join those channels to not disturb people who are doing regular coop.

• Upvote 2

Thanks to everyone who joined. Hope you all had fun. Shame we didn't get to finish the last map, figures it would be the official PR map out of all of them that crashed. Continuation will be on next saturday, same time. I'll have the post up later today. Thanks again and see you next weekend.

4vlG9lE.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5