Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Good by

WarGhost

16 minutes ago, WarGhost said:

When you are insulted by an admin then you know its time to leave. This time forever.

Perhaps instead of leaving the PR community you should have a sit down with the head admins and the admin who you feel insulted you. I've had my fair share of squabbles, as I'm sure you're keenly aware, with admins but I'm still here.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

TFW someone tells you that you have a problem with your server or Admins, but refuses to tell you who/what/when/where/why for "reasons".

I feel for you, WarGhost, it's never our goal to make playing on our servers unfun for anyone.  We would love a chance to correct this, but I worry that you're so fed up that we won't get that chance.  Either way, if you'd like to have a private discussion, we are very candid and professional, and happy to have a chat behind the scenes through a private message with myself, m823us, Melon, or any/all of us.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 24/09/2020 at 6:52 PM, WarGhost said:

When you are insulted by an admin then you know its time to leave. This time forever.

Ghost don't be a pus%$£y your playing a game with 1000s of random people and random admins, i had 2 long drawn out conflicts with admins that were braking the rules and my SQ, its just part of the game, be a good sports man, and don't walk off, being insulted is just part of life, here or anywhere.  Due to the nature of the games we like to play here, insults are common and can be dealt with. 

Option 1 Fight back settle the augment yourself. 

Option 2 Report the offending admin, don't expect them to be banned as it will take many reports from different people. 

Option 3 develop thicker skin so worlds don't affect your emotional sate. 

Option 4 Quitting is not an option. 

Regular players are like gold to us here we need them and you.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/24/2020 at 7:52 PM, WarGhost said:

Yo Warghost  you don't just throw some words in darkness and leave ! what is the problem ??? and who insult you ???  if it was me (i'm not) if it was me and its true then i don't deserve to be admin anymore. not just because we Admins are all sent from heaven without mistakes or negativity. so spit it and tell us what is going on because this is the second time ...  

• Like 2