Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

What is your favorite type of food and do you have a preferred way to cook it?

=VG= Alaura

Manicotti with Copacollo on the side, my favorite. However I love all kinds of Italian food. Being Italian-American that's an easy one. Mortadella is great with some cheese and wine.

T-Bone, Ribeye, Sirloin steak. Rare. Mashed potatoes, fried green beans.

Burgers of all kinds.

Sushi of all kinds.

Ramen. Real ramen. Not that MSG top ramen shit you can get at a dollar store. There's this little joint in LA that I used to go to that had really good homemade ramen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, =VG= Skitalez said:

Steaks. I love steaks 🥩

Beef steaks, pork medallions, barbecue ribs, skewers, every weekend in the village  I stand at the grill. Even in winter, when it's -20 degrees outside))

Ahhh all of the eastern EU guys... Also shashlik you got to love it man! ONION ON THE GRILLLLL!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wisconsin Beer Bratwurst:
Pack of Original Johnsonville Brats
2 pounds of white onions medium-cut (long pedals)
40 oz.  Miller Genuine Draft Beer

Put all in a slow cooker or large pot on stove (on medium-low heat), add water to raise level to just at the top of the onions. Cook for 4-6 hours covered, but with a large vent for water to evaporate.

4-6 hours later, you remove the Brats, turn up the heat, and keep stirring until all the liquid is evaporated, leaving a caramelized gravy of onions. (Must keep stirring to prevent scorching as onion gravy gets thicker!)

Serve on Brat buns or anything heartier than simple hotdog buns (cuz they'll just fall apart).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, =VG= HoneyBadger101 said:

No meme, wtf indeed

too hard? ^^ maybe it would have been better to take a cannibal film...

watch the film and afterwards you are no longer the same. the thing is disturbing on a very trashy level... you ask yourself all the time how seriously it is meant and what the director wants to say with it or whether the guy has a worm fetish and in which direction it is going. the film is sicker than all of the russ meyer films together.

so that this is not offtopic:

Of course the only real German food after "Döner"...     ...Pizza.
^^

• Like 1

Water is my favorite thing to make.  You can boil it, dehydrate it, or add it to anything and make that item taste better. It is also the base for a lot of stew's, marinades,  and countless other options plus you can have it raw or uncooked! You can have so many versatile things with it and it is a part of every person's life.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Live raw food like, baby octopus cooking's a girl thing hahah 

DSC02286.thumb.JPG.1b796d7e6816b9bb03c37154d0ce7b60.JPG

Giant clam 4 Kg for breakfast also raw  : ) 

DSC01362.thumb.JPG.595581f1c8948faa7703aae686ecf05e.JPG

Snack time more raw shell fish 

DSC01469.thumb.JPG.801c2e30efd34c96e7fff72435f11be5.JPG

Lunch wild fruit 

DSC01298.thumb.JPG.8995e13bada414f09dcf37a661cb1aad.JPG

DSC00457.thumb.JPG.448da1a25c6b0e9bbcfcd93109fc24c4.JPGDSC00462.thumb.JPG.001c9965895aa290a5e56f6b69298097.JPGDSC00833.thumb.JPG.0119a196b04c215804bd7be2de29b250.JPG

Dinner BBQ wild chicken or goat  (BBQs are not cooking) lol 

DSC02291.thumb.JPG.03c0696b0467f11a7add65261a13332b.JPG

image.png.ce76d14a1cd360bb46dc4c6c79c8e263.png

And when i'm in the City Jolli Bee  : ) ) its way more synthetic than Mc Doos,,,  Yummy and the sodium nitrate (also used in gun powder) keeps you young looking,,,  Joy : ) 

Jollibee-770x514.jpg

Tarzan%20&%20the%20City%20of%20Gold.jpeg

• Like 1

From the classic meal we usually have: slices of bread, some pecorino cheese and a dried and seasoned sausage.

Also Pane e Pizza ( bread and pizza), which is very nice when you have some extra bread leaning in your house but it's a bit too hard to eat it. Some tomato sauce on it, few bits of mozzarella (the fresh one is always the best, but you can buy the dried one and it's still good) and you can add all the toppings you want. Heat it in the oven to melt mozzarella. 

And for something completely different, Bread! Grab som fresh bread, cut it in slices and store it in the oven at 100°C for just a minute, so that it dries on the outside. Then cut a clove of garlic in half and rub the cutted part against the slice of bread. The more you like garlic, the more you rub it. Add some olive oil on it, even some salt if you like, one more minute in the oven and there you have a very quick and good tasting snack.

During summer, it's also nice a good plate of rice salad. You make some rice ( 500 grams is fine, it lasts for two meals or one for two people ) and let it cool to ambient temperature. Just cut and ad add some mozzarella, black olives, corn, fresh tomatoes, one or two cans of tuna and artichokes in oil. That's my favourite meal during summer, especially when I'm at the beach. 

Hope you like it, cheers! 

WhatsApp-Image-2019-09-08-at-19.13.492.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, =VG= Nyther said:

Hey, that last photo looks like Brazil, right

Close i'm flipping between the Bay islands near Honduras and the Philippine islands, the edge of the of the earth, and the last places with wild food and people UG UG woof