Hi everyone. I was a member here years ago in the early day of PR. I have come back because of how much I enjoyed playing the game and especially so on the Veterans Gaming server.
Re-learning the game and discovering all the new maps has been a little challenging so I hope you all will forgive my noob mistakes and learn. I look forward to playing with everyone. 

Living in Australia leaves me with a 200 to 300 ms ping. } sad face { 

Sadly the game has lost its popularity here and local servers are non-existent. Perhaps with a little promotion, this could change.

Cheers 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Welcome.

7 hours ago, Sciddles said:

At Coop, the ping is not so important because the bots all have the same ping and you can adapt to that. there are actually only bots that almost never hit fatally or the exact opposite and you have no chance even with a ping of 30...

...with flying it might be something else.

Edited by =VG= 0100011000101
changed change to chance^^

Hi Sciddles,

Hope to see you around and good to have another PR player present!  Lots of people from Australia are starting to spend more time on our servers, so they feel you pain as well sadly.  However, sometimes it is about the memories with people rather than the bots that make the game play great. 

On 23/09/2020 at 2:10 PM, Sciddles said:

Welcome and enjoy  :) speak to Mellon if you need any help with playing from OZ he's a wizard and Ozzy  : ) 

Welcome back to the community @Sciddlesthere are a few other Aussies including myself and Melon who play PR (we're taking over by stealth). You're doing well on the battle field!