X0R

Su'uP

Hi, Name's u5+RW8ISPJS6BLujxh/UBus1DLHAYEAXDtfk/6axrp8=,  atm, i go by X0R.  [I'm the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude]

Been playing PR a long-long while, but only 'recently' jumped on the forums & @=VG= Fastjack suggested i make formal introductions a 'while#monthsAgo' back, so hi. I'm good at just about everything but great at nothing, because i don't stick with any kit or asset long enough to be OP, though i'll more than likely end up being your pilot, i'm always chill, sometimes high & take nothing short of absolute stupidity seriously, so excuse me if i laugh my way to a fiery death, on occasion, it's just how i am. Not to worry though, i also fly my best when i'm high, so flip a coin when u hop in, i'll either wooooo u or u know crash & burn cos I'm way too high;)

I mostly play Arma 3 now, but i've played with most of you for a lot longer than you know & U keep PR && VG alive,so stay chill & cya around.

=ShackTac= u5+RW8ISPJS6BLujxh/UBus1DLHAYEAXDtfk/6axrp8=

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Iam trying to crack your username, so far to no avail.

I tried keys like Manitoba, Kirk Lazarus and his Quote, Tropic Thunder, ShackTac, X0(zero)R and similar.

You have a background in computer science, so i assume you are talking about simple bitwise XOR cypher, not vigenere or vernam. And you have numbers + symbols, everything part of standard ascii.

md5decrypt.net gave me a timeout [" Too much connections for you man. Wait a little."] =D

• Like 1

Hello and welcome!!

I think you got your name a password reversed there .... one is supposed to be easy to say and the other is supposed to be jumbled up.... :tatice_03:
*(even the short, XOR... wat do you have people call you? "Zor"?  "Executive Or"? "X - O - R"? or maybe just "X" as in 'ecks'?)

See you around!

• Like 1

@=VG= SemlerPDX  Hey, I go by 'zor', some call me  'x o' & my favourite, when Spanish speakers call me 'WHORE', not even kidding, I guess 'x' is read as 'wh' or sth, cya.

@Risiko94 it's more the later;) , funny how that works huh, the best encryption it seems is that which resides in plain sight, appreciate the attempt;)

17 hours ago, X0R said:

i also fly my best when i'm high, so flip a coin when u hop in

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing LOL stay higher than 100 feet and you wont hit the penthouses  : ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing LOL stay higher than 100 feet and you wont hit the penthouses  : ) 

Indeed, though I usually crash trying to do creatively dumb shit like trying to land in creatively dumb places;)

And by way 'too high',I meant, being high, not elevation high...;/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, X0R said:

though I usually crash trying to do creatively dumb shit like trying to land in creatively dumb places;)

Dont kill little Johnny to often or you will get banned, coppers an't cheep as well, fly high as you like, if you can keep your powder dry and your pecker hard .............. enjoy the fun  : ) 

• Upvote 1