Dak

Dak

Evening everyone,

I am branching out from my usual haunts to find a wider group of individuals to game with.  I am Active in the US Army and am looking for tactical, cool, growth oriented individuals to play Arma, Squad and other games with!  Does anyone have a Discord link I could connect to?  I couldn't find anything on the website.

Look forward to playing with you all!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Does anyone have a Discord link I could connect to?  I couldn't find anything on the website.

Click on the "VG Discord" banner on the home page.

image.png.ceb0ee8715283ec285607f821f2c4835.png

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Zadra said:

Click on the "VG Discord" banner on the home page.

image.png.ceb0ee8715283ec285607f821f2c4835.png

Ah shit, just overlooked it and only saw the TS link.  Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Welcome Dak you came to the right place, a non corporate bunch of mixed army, air force , beat necks , and gaming freaks from all walks of life. 

Try PR its a scream  : )  Play clean and work your way up to admin. Donations are always appreciated. 

Enjoy  : ) 

sdgdg.JPG.6e64fcdaed0b0eba38d0d98ff478bfbc.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Try PR its a scream  : )  Play clean and work your way up to admin. Donations are always appreciated. 

That sounded like a Mafia City ad

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hello and welcome!!  We're definitely trying to build up the Arma 3 and SQUAD crowd around here, keep an eye out for events and such.  See you around!

(geez, @=VG= STRONTIUM-DOG, let the new guys stroll around the grounds a bit first... lol! we're not desperate! haha!)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

(geez, @=VG= STRONTIUM-DOG, let the new guys stroll around the grounds a bit first... lol! we're not desperate! haha!)

Well the VG condom marketing campaign went soft lol so i am resorting to begging.

Benefits     

Tax free 

No start up costs 

Large international market 

11111.JPG.b39cad9a1c07bb27c28c64a487ec84e9.JPG

AS for strolling around a bit 

Impressment, colloquially "the press" or the "press gang", is the taking of men into a military or naval force by compulsion, with or without notice. European navies of several nations used forced recruitment by various means

LOL

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dak said:

Arma, Squad

+1 for Squad :)

If you like those I would recommend taking a look at Project Reality (Free and dedicated playerbase here at VG) and Post Scriptum (Squad in a WW2 setting).

Cheers!

• Like 2

On 9/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Welcome Dak you came to the right place, a non corporate bunch of mixed army, air force , beat necks , and gaming freaks from all walks of life. 

Enjoy  : ) 

sdgdg.JPG.6e64fcdaed0b0eba38d0d98ff478bfbc.JPG

An effective recruiting pitch.  Enough so that I am downloading PR right now and will attempt for the first time in about 5 years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dak said:

Enough so that I am downloading PR right now

Yeeee : ) PR is better than life LOL its been made easy to set up now any problems with the install ask =VG= SemlerPDX  hes an I T wizard, and you can turn up high as a kite and still win a round LOL. See ya on the maps  : ) 

1 minute ago, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Yeeee : ) PR is better than life LOL

jap, the spawntime is much better then in RL...and on coop you now your enemies in a short time.

btw: :crigon_04:

• Like 1