Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

To new players in PR. Please pay attention to your surroundings.

Aori

Recently, I have seen lots of newer players join the server and they are kinda clueless on surrounding awareness. Please notice that Logistics truck is NOT troops (trans) truck and they will NOT stop to pick you or your squad up. These truck have limited viewing angle and those NOT have 360 camera. If you are literally next to the truck especially in the back and the driver will not see you when you try to spam E to get in. This lead in to lots of accidental TKs for the driver and it gonna look very bad in logs and it also not fun to get ran over by a truck. Please if you see a logi truck (friendly) getting chase by 5 RPG and a tank plz don't try to run in front of it to stop it because it will not stop (we don't have Brembos 6 pistons with racing pad). Also plzz check your surroundings and stop running WITH enemy especially in desert map or  try to block APC or tank shot that want to kill the enemy, especially when the enemy is carry an rpg . It also crucial that you don't run though a firing machine gun or GMG because some player have higher ping than you and might or might not stop firing fast enough to avoid tks. And please, learn that some vehicle are actually friendlys not enemy. Thank you.

Update 1-incident 1: Please note that some if not all heavy assets required actual name squad to name accordingly to server rule in order to use (PLEASE READ SERVER RULE). Also please learn the actual assets name and use before claiming (AT vehicle, AA vehicle, APC....) Make sure if you actually don't do anything wrong before judging any Admins for doing their job.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aori said:

I believe that you have to donate 69.99 to vg for sniper dlc

22 minutes ago, Aori said:

God damn it I accidentally put "the" before pr in the title

for another 69.99 $(!) wen can delete the "the" in the headline.... ;p

• Upvote 1

• =VG= 0100011000101 changed the title to To new players in PR. Please pay attention to your surroundings.
58 minutes ago, =VG= l3RY4N said:

there is a reverse camera on most logis/trucks. just press c (I belive?)

Yeah it "C" but it usually in inside the truck or 1 side (man, daf, star) and they always stand on the opposite side or very close to the truck soo it blind spot which is very annoying.

1 hour ago, =VG= Vanillapop said:

Always makes me chuckle when people shoot at anything with 4 wheels and get blasted in the face with he

Yep just like yesterday in Kami, we drive past a group of inf in the last capture point, they decided to run away and yell "enemy tank, enemy tank" we was driving a mk19 stryker