Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

VG Branding Material And Ressources

=VG= keed

Hi there,

this is primarily directed @=VG= SemlerPDX but might be interesting for others too.

Is there a download page or section for all VG brand pictures, logos, signatures, info material, etc.?

I would like to design periphials for myself with some logos and stuff.

Cheers in advance!

keed

Things are kinda all over.... I'll try to assemble an all inclusive VG GFX zip file before the end of the week.  A bit out of sorts this morning, woke up late to dizzy spells ... must be getting old.. or maybe just dehydrated.  Also need a day or so since this is something I had planned since I built this new PC, to consolidate and organize the images on my PC - got VG graphics scattered around in more than one VG labeled folder, half the time I can barely find what I'm looking for with keyword searches and it's getting frustrating.  So, like I said, been meaning to do this for some time, good enough excuse to get it cracked out in a few days.

:coffee: 
edit: if there is something specific you might need faster than anything else, I can prioritize that and get a small package to you sooner, otherwise, I'll assemble every VG graphics (even the retired ones) by this weekend.

• Upvote 1

Here is everything I have -- the zip contents are not sorted, sorry don't have time to organize them, and though there are some folders these were dropped in as I found them.. 

There will be duplicates, but in those cases, there also may be slight differences between them (text orientation in the image, file size, image size/resolution, image format, alpha/transparency layers) - so if it's something that is in use today (like on the website) just download it from there for the most recent "official" version of a graphic.  Everything I had is in this zip, including many TS3 icons, ranks and ribbons from this website and older ones, and even some .PSD files that can be opened in photoshop.

Any questions, specific requests, feel free to ask:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/7n4uq8d51ylckq4/VG Graphics Master.zip?dl=1

:drinks: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1