Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

A short tribute in memoriam of H8CrazyVet67

SoldierOfMisfortune

It has been two years since the loss of our dear friend VincentJames96  , and I decided to make a short piano cover of one of the official PR soundtracks in his memory.  

I am in no way a professional pianist and I simply wanted to make something to celebrate his life and time with us. 

Credits are in the video description and I hope everyone enjoys this.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10

Faking amazing dude!!!  I shed a tear for my hommie!!  He was well worth everything yall did yesterday..We had an absolute BLAST!!!!...                                                                                                           

THANKS GUYS!!!..GOD BE WITH YOU SCOTT

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

I spoke to him two nights before he died.

As always he was laughing, cracking jokes about the British and asking when I would send him crumpets (I still laugh about it to this day). We had a great gaming session and went our separate ways. He always acted in this manner and not once did I suspect that he was suffering from severe depression.

I didnt know he was suffering but wish he had said something.

Every year, I question: "What if?" and maybe I could have prevented this tragic event. We all have our regrets in life, one of mine is not supporting him in his time of need.
Having been through a big slump in life, also considering taking my own life at one point, I can definitely say that it is an extremely dark and lonely place to be.

What got me out of it was the simple act of talking to people and slowly opening up my problems to those who I trusted. This included online friends.
It was only at that point did I gain the courage to move on and set my life straight again.

Mental illness is real - No matter what anyone says. Please do not hesitate to talk to those around you. You are not alone.
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 5

Blazer we're always here for you bro! Sorry you had to go through this like that.

And the rest of you, dont ever take yourselves out, things always get better even when it seems like it wont. Reach out to someone, anyone, everyone, before going there. Just look at the pain it leaves behind. 

Much love,

Blud

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

22 hours ago, =VG= Blazer said:
I spoke to him two nights before he died.

We played together on that Friday before he died...

that's why the shock was probably twice as bad as it would have been... I didn't know him well, but everything worked as usual and we had fun. we did a lot of nonsense on muttrah and three or four days later the message from hater came and i was completly confused.

On 23.6.2020 at 1:21 PM, GRNANDGLD said:

Faking amazing dude!!!  I shed a tear for my hommie!!  He was well worth everything yall did yesterday..We had an absolute BLAST!!!!...                                                                                                           

THANKS GUYS!!!..GOD BE WITH YOU SCOTT

yes, that was really nice. Nobody was bothered that muttrah was running all the time and sometimes came a few questions about who it was. When you explained that this is in honor for a player who died, they were positively amazed that we were doing this.
I probably played 10-15 rounds of muttrah and it didn't get boring for a second. on the contrary. from my point of view, this could have gone on for another day.

!mvote mutt mutt mutt,
hope you enjoy this, crumpetman!

and thanks to everyone who was part of it.
  • Like 4