Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Came back to PR after a few years.

=VG= Connor

Hey everyone! Feels weird to be back on this website again, at least not much has changed and I can't get lost! Anyway I have been away from PR and this site for maybe 2 years now? not sure, but I joined this server/website almost 5 years ago now, spent majority of my PR playtime on it too.

I came back because I had been playing a lot of Squad recently and I started to realise how much fun PR was and how different it plays. I always hoped Squad would turn out like PR just with better graphics, sound design, etc.. but it never did. PR is still so unique and amazing. The teamwork in PR feels far more valuable than it does in Squad and I just love the bigger open maps with CAS, Armour and Inf. PR is (for now) and has been my all time favouite milsim game.

Anyway just missed this server and the game, so I thought I would come and say hi since I will be playing again!  I also realise a lot of people most likely wont recognise me as I never was very chatty, so don't feel bad if thats the case! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Oh man, another blast from the past! Welcome back and good to know things are going well.  As you know, some things are different such as SMOKE is ok to use on the server as it impacts bots and the drag feature is awesome when used correctly. 

I definitely look forward to seeing you on the field of battle against bots again, take it easy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, =VG= m823us said:

Oh man, another blast from the past! Welcome back and good to know things are going well.  As you know, some things are different such as SMOKE is ok to use on the server as it impacts bots and the drag feature is awesome when used correctly. 

I definitely look forward to seeing you on the field of battle against bots again, take it easy.

Yes I am so happy about the smokes, saw a bunch of people using them and thought they were trolling! And loving the drag mechanic too, although I still only mainly fly the good ol' helis!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and welcome back.

It is still the best gaming experience, of my entire foray into community gaming, of any kind.

The fact that so many return to participate and fellowship is a testament to the welcoming diverse membership and dynamic leadership.

Community Spirit is in abundance in all that happens here.