Hello, my friends!

I hope you all having a wonderful day. I'm a huge huge fan of PR-COOP, and I've been playing the game since last year. I'm from Morocco, 20 years old. I'm truly delighted that I can join this platform, and I hope that we can have some fun and amazing memories in the future together.

cya on the battlefield!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Welcome to the =VG= Forums TANJAWI LAD, we've already played a few rounds together, good to meet a keen PR player.

• Upvote 1

Welcome, Matey.

I hope you have the time of your life playing and sharing experiences with the wonderful folks in this epic community.

Stay safe and be happy.

• Upvote 1

Hey Tanjawi,

Glad you found the forums.  Always happy to see you in my squad or on the server. Hope to see you around more!

• Upvote 1

Welcome TANJAWI LADGlad to see new people still coming to this community, you will have a great time with the VG lot, amazing people! Hope to see you in game.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard dude!!!  Cant wait to see ya out there!!!  Always looking for new players to help out.  If you need any help...Use the "!admins" to check the server for active admins or you can usually find someone on  Team Speak server or Discord...Enjoy!!!