Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

VG Socials

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey guys,

Can you please take a moment to follow us on Twitter, Like us on FB, follow us on Twitch, Sub on YT, etc..basically all of our socials that you have accounts for. I would really appreciate it! Especially FB, Twitch, and Twitter. 

Thank you,

Blud

• Upvote 5

On 6/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Nyther not sure how that works.

0100 stop being antisocial 

well, just pick one of the high ups in VG that has a Steam acc and I could send steam cards to that acc, they then sell those cards in the steam market for muny. After that is up to you guys, use the money to buy games to stream on the Twich acc or buy games to give them away as some sort of reward for the comunity.
I am not sure about this but a long time ago I saw that you can withdraw money from your Steam Wallet, idk if that is still a thing today

Yea, I'll take care of any Steam Cards - you should have me as a friend on Steam, @Nyther the Komrade Dog - toss them my way.  I did it once, got rid of all the cards I had built up, several dozen, came out to like $12 once they were all finally sold.  Ten cents here, twenty-five there... But it all adds up.  Would use them for purchasing Steam Keys for games on a big sale >70% off, for example, ones people we know might play, and yea, we'll use them for giveaways in future.  Have ideas for that sort of stuff, but growing the VG Socials is actually something we need to work on first - get that fan base back up to where it was back in the day.

@=VG= Clan Members - please like/subscribe to help us grow!! Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Steam Group.... All the links are at the bottom center of every webpage, or top right below the banner.

VGNEW_Globe.png

• Upvote 2