ATTN PR ADMINS: PR COOP Server is on a NEW VERSION - Join the server at least once to register your new ID in server files, then send message to m823us or SemlerPDX and we'll restore it to the Admins list.       (dismiss this message by clicking the "X")  →

Two new trolls +40 teamkills.

at: 1310 ZULU : Merville STD

-SNG- Destroyer050

-SNG- Zika050

and everybody started revenge teamkilling and it was a mess, all the squads on the battery while enemy capping main

• Upvote 1

- SNG - Zikka00

- SNG- Destroyer858

Are two player that should be banned causing a lot of purpose teamkills and destroying the server.

I have reported them in the game, the round still running at the time i'm writing this.

I think they are russians as one of them said when i asked.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

someone said they were banned 5 years before. so they're experts and not gonna leave with dignity.

p.s: squad name is REMEMBER SNG

:)

"REMEMBER SNG"....

Faced with these retards repeatedly both on pvp and on pve servers, finished scumbags, I suggest that all admins when finding players with this SNG tag immediately issue a ban without trial

• Upvote 1

Faced with these retards repeatedly both on pvp and on pve servers, finished scumbags, I suggest that all admins when finding players with this tag immediately issue a ban without trial

Edited by =VG= Skitalez
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Ereen said:

squad name is REMEMBER SNG

Yea, I remember when they actively trolled our servers.  Felt bad for those who joined them not knowing they were dicks. 

Still...

1 hour ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

That clan tag has always been shit, ban on site! 

A good idea is a good idea.  If any of them wants to come here and explain themselves through an Unban Request, they'll have that opportunity.

Zero tolerance for trolling, griefing, cheating/hacking, or belonging to a group synonymous with those activities.  Hopefully, they also REMEMBER VG

*Please be careful NOT to mistake the SSG Clan with those SNG Clan dicks -- SSG is just another PR Group, just FYI

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I've rekt these guys on multiple occasions, on multiple servers, over multiple years. Nothing but trolls, not to mention bad at the game. :big_boss: 

• Upvote 3