Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR COOP Server Reports thread 1.6

BinkleDinkle

I think something might be messed up on either the maps or the servers.

We did Ramiel Alt and Black Gold Inf, and on both maps we had practically zero enemies. We literally just walked through the map with only very minimal resistance. Is this in the maps or is this something with the server maybe? Apparently earlier today some other settings got messed up and you could drive assets without the right kit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rokk said:

We crashed on Bijar Canyons earlier today (probably around 10 hours ago from the time of writing), my client crashed once and the server also crashed once.

Despite that, this update seems to have remedied practically all of the instability from 1.6.

Odd... not showing a crash dump - was trying to find the crash on activity graphs, but can't see it there either... maybe it somehow recovered and just loaded the next map... or it was a soft crash and manually restarted by a PR Admin here?

So true about it being more stable!  Only been seeing about 1 crash dump per day, as opposed to the 4-7 per day before.  :hi: 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:24 AM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Odd... not showing a crash dump - was trying to find the crash on activity graphs, but can't see it there either... maybe it somehow recovered and just loaded the next map... or it was a soft crash and manually restarted by a PR Admin here?

So true about it being more stable!  Only been seeing about 1 crash dump per day, as opposed to the 4-7 per day before.  :hi: 

I'm guessing the server must have just been frozen for some time then, I remember that happening in the 1.5 days too. It would just freeze and appear down for a few minutes, before returning on the same map. I logged off for the night so I can't confirm that it actually crashed.

We're still getting a few crashes to desktop on the clientside, but certainly less than before.

• Upvote 1