Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR COOP Server Reports thread 1.6

BinkleDinkle

Ciro was away, then I was away, now afaik, we are both around and will be resolving the issues with the server and TCAdmin in the very near future.  Problems that have persisted through July and August should soon be a thing of the past, as well as these server hang issues that have popped up.  If it were something simple, we would have fixed it already, but this will require server downtime and some heavy work based on our earlier estimates.  We'll keep you all informed and will make separate public announcements once we get rolling.  Just wanted to respond here as there seems to be questions about why this is happening, and I thought we made that clear to everyone when TCAdmin went belly-up after an attempted update in July, and subsequent failures to get together and resolve it due to real life issues and prior engagements we could not control or ignore, that the servers would be running less efficiently until fixed.

Thank you all for your patience!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I just asked because you once said that server os is windows. If there had been problems, I might have been able to help locate the error because we use various server on different windows versions at work...
but with TCA I have only a very few experiences and these are years ago so I will not be able to help you there. 

thanks for the info or answer. :buba:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version: PR 1.6.0.0

MAJOR COOP ISSUE:

COOP Server browser shows only Deployment servers. As of now COOP servers might only be accessed via IP. Since our server needs to update I cannot test this workaround.

This issue has been reported around 6h before this post on the official bug forum and addressed by Project Lead Mineral. Please do not open more threads about this issue. For further info see: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149589

We can only hope for a hotfix soon. I do not understand how this bug made its way into the release. This is not a payed for product and rushing out new versions is really not necessary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

As I am currently maintaining coop please report all the In-game bugs as detailed as possible (screenshots and layer). From spawnpoints that cause deadspawn to no endround bleeding flags, the more the better.

As for coop ww2. Due to unresolved issues I was not able to upload these, I hope the issues can be resolved soon so that the maps can be added to an official update. 

for now you have to enjoy the nearly 50 fixed layers and new layers such as jabal 128 ( enjoy finding the forklift) 

Known fixed issues
Koz alt bmp1 respawn times (pushed for next update)

Saareema (ru-carrier broken)

Beirut (ru carrier broken)

Vadso (carrier broken)

• Upvote 3

I appreciate the quick answer for both of you. I knew bugs are expected and migrating a server to a new version can take time, made the question right here, because I knew opening a thread on something that's apart from VG made no sense. So now we play the waiting game until we got a hotfix and server is up with the update.

• Upvote 2