Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Report a player.

R-CON LangMaster

Not sure if this is the right thread, i have got into problems for 3 last rounds, i am a friendly person but this guy is an absolute beep beep. 
I might sound like a cry baby which i am definitely right now.
he is called PFC.Blackburn, he calls airstrikes on blueberries thankfully none of the squad leads calls it out. As well right now that happened to me he makes an infantry squad as a Squad one, we made a tank squad and after that he deletes the squad one and makes it a TANK and steals it and even tells me to delete my duplicate squad which was like 4 minutes created before his, Not sure it might be alright with rules, this guy just is not one of my favourites :)
He is a talkative player in mic but he does not give a single thing about others.
Many people knows i am a friendly player, but this is just against my taste. everyone in chat is with me we tell him to leave the tank for us.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for bringing this in guys. I've noticed the same as you have over the past few days, and have told him already that his selfish thinking will get him in trouble. 

@LangMaster, could you provide some details on this  tank incident please? If you can give us the map name and time, we can sniff our records and find solid information :)

Thanks a lot for helping to keep your server clean!

• Upvote 4

Start of the game, Pavlovsk bay exactly an hour ago and like 20 minutes. i think it was the alternative version because we had an abrams tank. Made a tank squad, let's be honest i called it a Tankerino squad number 3, still a tank in the name you could easily tell i am driving in a tank, on the other side Blackburn makes a squad Devil dogs number 1, as always he goes for infantry, a member has joined my squad [MY] HowlingWolf a talkative one i knew we gonna have a great game. First point at the beach has been captured pretty quickly we started moving to the tank as i forgot it spawning back on the road. 5 meters in front of the tank i have been suddenly told to delete my squad that it is a duplicate, it took me few seconds to realize what is happening Blackburn has deleted his inf squad and name it TANK and call me as duplicate because his squad is number 1, told him to get out many people did, he said he does not care then he drove to the second point on the hill just between the first and second point not all the way just to stand there and wait for someone to join him as a gunner. I have been totally disgusted after that i have been reported being toxic from him, some people actually TKed him when he was in the tank(one of the guys got actually banned later on by kavelanko) which is something that is still againt the rules but i understand them being angry. 

Also few rounds before that (Fallujah West) he was a commander and he wanted us to call out an airstrike on mosque where few friendlies already have been, he might have been roleplaying not sure but he told us to do it really in an angry voice not sure how to spell that like he was a general and we were supposed to do what he says i mean yes he is a commander and we should follow orders but i am not going to kill friendlies. 

Another round we have been on Jabal al Burj i have been driving an apc over a bridge and there was a (hedge hogs or that barricade with barder wire) behind it i have been standing on the bridge for a while trying to figure out how am i getting over that without falling down from it, like 20 seconds after i have been told to get off the bridge quickly because the bridge is about to blow up, i think he set a c4 on it to break it so enemies does not pass it i guess, we got hit hard but we were fine made it to repair station, i forget that because i thought it might be a missunderstooding but from now i might think he just put it there after we have been already on bridge but still i take it as a mistake life goes on.

I have realized this player is being and absolute jerk to others but when mods come he is playing actually a really good guy.
Thanks for listening

• Upvote 3

I have had issues with Blackburn myself in the past for similar things. But mostly his poor decisions as a squad leader that result in the death of himself and his squad, which he then proceeds to blame on anyone and everything but himself. He and I have had our fair share of arguments. He also has a habit of being an asshat when no one is looking, and then turning around and placing a halo on his head when an admin is present.

Also, if Blackburn was destroying the north bridge on Jabal that leads from MEC main to the city. That's denying the enemy the ability to fight in the AO and I think more than a few admins of VG frown upon that. Frankly that's cheap and boring, like caving in the tunnel bunker on Black Gold with CAS, a personal pet peeve of mine.

Still a stupid move to demo bridges in my opinion. I forgot to mention destroying any bridge on any map isn't a good idea because it generally ends up being a nightmare for APCs, HMWWVs, logistics, etc to maneuver the battlefield.

5 hours ago, LangMaster said:

They have just banned someone else for TK the Blackburn, honestly, he would not have the tank anyways. i am disgusted and done playing this game for a long while.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump ship over one dick head giving you issues. I enjoy playing with you and I'm sure once everything adds up with Blackburn, I trust he'll be dealt with fairly and swiftly.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Golden said:

Still a stupid move to demo bridges in my opinion. I forgot to mention destroying any bridge on any map isn't a good idea because it generally ends up being a nightmare for APCs, HMWWVs, logistics, etc to maneuver the battlefield.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump ship over one dick head giving you issues. I enjoy playing with you and I'm sure once everything adds up with Blackburn, I trust he'll be dealt with fairly and swiftly.

I am on that with you, many people that game stood behind me i told them to forget it because they won't do anything with it, one guy just took it slightly too far.

• Upvote 1

I'm closing this threat now to avoid a shitshow. which doesn’t mean that you did something like this!
but all the important information our admins need has been said.
It may be that this has no direct consequences, but in any case we take this seriously and gather information in the background.

Please continue to report here in future and use the !r function in the game so that we can track trolls, rule breakers and violating players. this is an important part so that we can all have fun on this server.

and don't let individual players annoy you too much. there are always a few idiots who try to break the fun but the best weapon is always not to be annoyed and to have fun anyway.

Thanks to all.

//locked

• Upvote 1

Thanks @LangMaster @The_Polish_Guy and @Golden for your thorough information :) Your reports are extremely helpful and allowed us to easily verify log information. Thank you for the mature style in which you responded to this situation.

I just saw PFC. Blackburn in-game and presented him with the information we found and a stern wake-up message. His response was pretty positive, so a good second chance seems in order.

Let us leave these cases behind us and move towards the future with an open mind. Everyone deserves a second chance to redeem themselves. Thanks again for your accurate reports and helping us with your experiences. Please encourage others to do as you did when they spot someone who breaks our rules, which will lead to the quickest, fairest action being taken.

Thank you for playing Veterans Gaming and keeping our community clean!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4