Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

EVENT: Operation Chaos

=VG= Kavelenko

OPERATION CHAOS (SQUAD)

Saturday, April 11, 2020

20:00:00 ZULU  (GMT/UTC/PRT)

Password: vgsquad

Max 40 Players On Event!

image.png.cba4b0e09de11b75589bfe2a84dcd3a5.png

banner-4.png

EVENT BRIEF:

KIT RESTRICTIONS: The following tables show the kit restrictions for player numbers in each squad

image.png.8ce4c713c5091cc99a40daffaf62eec4.png               British.thumb.JPG.1da6b582e16f642bda6ba89191f19c5d.JPG

INSURGENTS:

image.png.555998423f42d4d16f5d6d2c6025b870.pngInsurgents.thumb.JPG.7343374dd9b6ce96bfb6983b8c98d2da.JPG

OBJECTIVE:

This event is the first (dis)organized event on our new =VG= SQUAD server. No doubt it will be a complete shambles as some of us find out how to play this game for the first time.

While many of you will be as competitive as hell, it is also a time to evaluate what the new rules should be for this server which is a player vs player environment. 

Have fun and get to know the SQUAD gaming platform.

ASSETS AVAILABLE - Logistics Trucks, Motorbikes, Technicals, AAV, APCs, Tanks, guns, guns, guns!

Please meet in TS prior to start of event. To login to the =VG= server launch Squad and select CUSTOM BROWSER, SET Filters > Show Empty Servers, Show Full Servers.

Mission Brief

The first mission will be a Skirmish map on Al Basrah ver 1- British Army vs Insurgents, this has no armor, just Logistic Trucks and Technicals, light  vehicles which will allow us to set up HAB (FOBS), assets and emplacements.

Gives us a chance to get used to radio comms, and squad maneuvers & close quarter combat.

Second Mission will include armor on Al Basrah Territory Control or we could do AAS, we can choose whatever map you want.

SIGN UP TO THE EVENT HERE: post your preferred squad and role to this thread or add yourself by editing the squad lists below:

BRITISH ARMY

ALPHA SQUAD (1)

1. SQUAD LEADER =  

2. MEDIC= 

3. COMBAT ENGINEER

4. AUTO-RIFLEMAN=

5. LAT RIFLEMAN = 

6. GRENADIER=

7. COMBAT ENGINEER =

8. HAT RIFLEMAN = 

BRAVO SQUAD (2)

1. SQUAD LEADER = =VG= Sausag3

2. MEDIC= Midgee

3. MEDIC= =VG= Ryan.TT

4. AUTO-RIFLEMAN= Cruizer

5. MACHINE-GUNENR= =VG= 0100011000101

6. 2IC = Hoops0320

7. COMBAT ENGINEER = GRNANDGLD

8. HAT RIFLEMAN = =VG= keed

HEAD QUARTERS (3)

1. COMMANDER=

2. MEDIC=

3. COMBAT ENGINEER =

4. AUTO-RIFLEMAN=

INSURGENT TEAM

ALPHA SQUAD (1)

1. CELL LEADER = =VG= Kavelenko

2. MEDIC= iSky

3. LAT RIFLEMAN = Ranger_12

4. AUTO-RIFLEMAN= =VG= I3RYAN

5. HMG RIFLEMAN =  The_Polish_Guy

6. GRENADIER= =VG= SemlerPDX

7. SAPPER = RizlaQc

8. HAT RIFLEMAN = BrokenArrow

BRAVO SQUAD (2)

1. CELL LEADER =

2. MEDIC=

3. LAT RIFLEMAN = 

4. AUTO-RIFLEMAN

5. HMG RIFLEMAN = 

6. GRENADIER=

7. SAPPER =

8. HAT RIFLEMAN = 

HEAD QUARTERS (3)

1. COMMANDER=

2. MEDIC=

3. LAT RIFLEMAN = 

4. AUTO-RIFLEMAN=

//edit =VG= 0100011000101 switched from combat engineer to AR because it was free. removed golden because he won't be there.

• Upvote 6

november would be very far in the future ... i already thought that it was april. but thanks for the clarification;)

//edit: btw im in...but i dont know which role should i take because i don't have much knowledge and skills in squad.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cruizer said:

Hmm... Sill not used with Squad controls yet as compared to PR. Unless somebody willing to show me the ropes & I don't mind tagging along in the event.

then we should make a wrong squad ;)

i would prefer brit but i would also play insurgents. AR or something that's not too complicated because I don't have a plan yet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Golden said:

I'm down. I've got plenty of experience in squad.

That's great Golden but can you be more specific? Do you want to lead a squad, if so which one? If not please state what role you wish to be in and which particular squad.

All admins I assume can edit the post and add themselves to an appropriate position. The roles I've put up are my best guess of a what will be available based on the kit restriction tables above but obviously once we all log in it will depend on what each squad leader requires on the day. The squad composition is only a suggestion, some of us are flying blind with SQUAD but that's cool, as I've implied many of us have very little experience in squad so its going to be a potential mess for the first event I suspect.

We are ALL noobies!!!! ROFL!

1 hour ago, Hoops0320 said:

also just gonna put it out there, if armoured vehicles (warriors, MBTs and BMPs) arent on the table there isnt much requirement for a HAT in both squads

True but a nicely aimed RPG through a window can be effective lol.

I registered myself as a combat engineer, even if I don't really know what he's doing. or when he does what how ...so have mercy with me...^^

14 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

once we all log in it will depend on what each squad leader requires on the day.

I see myself more as a "ass on duty". I think in english this is called "dogsbody". So I'm doing what you told me because I don't know what to do... ^^

nice, we are on 10-12 players now... if this continues we need a second server...^^

does anyone have admin rights, or can I troll around like crazy? ;p

13 hours ago, ranger_12 said:

INSURGENT TEAM please as a LAT RIFLEMAN

what?!?! you play squad? i will stalk and follow you...;P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

I registered myself as a combat engineer, even if I don't really know what he's doing. or when he does what how ...so have mercy with me...^^

I see myself more as a "ass on duty". I think in english this is called "dogsbody". So I'm doing what you told me because I don't know what to do... ^^

nice, we are on 10-12 players now... if this continues we need a second server...^^

does anyone have admin rights, or can I troll around like crazy? ;p

what?!?! you play squad? i will stalk and follow you...;P

I never played that game but i'm willing to try it anyway :D 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ranger_12 said:

I never played that game but i'm willing to try it anyway :D 

same here...I was on some servers a few times but there was more chaos and no willingness to help... and otherwise I did the training sessions and tried things on empty servers.
you have bikes at insurgents;) but those from pr are better...

• Upvote 2