GRNANDGLD

I know PR is going to DIE!! Whats next?

On 11.2.2020 at 10:01 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

You all can give up on Project Reality COOP

you can try...but then you get killed for desertion . ;p

On 18.2.2020 at 4:10 PM, Rabbit said:

I dont want to return because the devs wont add my maps. Spyker and I literally had to lie to them about who made the Iron Ridge remake to get it added. And we tried coop map packs but because of the lack of a aforementioned reluctance from the devs to add a custom map downloader map packs are pointless.

On 18.2.2020 at 10:28 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Why?  Was there a string of mistakes back in the day that caused a loss of confidence?  Or was it a social/personal conflict thing among team members?  That just seems so illogical.  We had an issue once with someone who had an issue with our PR COOP Server lead reviewing their work before it made it onto our server live... I could understand that shit.. but a working remake of a good map?  I don't get it....

that would also interest me ... is that more a personal matter between you and the devs or is there a general problem?

Did you miss Fastjack's reply?  best let sleeping dogs lie.

These things happen, and people don't always get along or share the same vision, and things can break down.  No need to dwell on the past.  If it's not in the cards, it's not in the cards.  But if you're ever able to patch up that bridge and enjoy doing the projects, you'll have some fans around here.  Either way, PR ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

WW2 is gonna be pretty cool!  Like anything, I'm sure they won't be able to catch every issue in testing, so you know it will continue to be developed and patched for some time.

Will probably bring in at least some interest -- PR is still the best free military battlefield like games of it's kind and it's a pretty rare kind, too.  Top notch radios, excellent game structure.... I guess if no other games in the future truly measure up, we'll have to make one.  But I bet Squad will keep moving forward, we'll see.  Plenty of good games out there, but if/when PR is gone, it will be a genuine loss of a truly unique and well made COOP game.  Those are too rare these days.
:hi:

• Upvote 1

nice attitude ^^

let's leave that before we get dirty here...

edit: lost in translation.

Edited by =VG= 0100011000101

1 minute ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

nice attitude ^^

let's leave that before we get dirty here...

What? I am happy about it and outlawz told me to get people to poke him about it to get it done faster.

is this lost in translation or can you describe "bug" with "annoy"?

because i dont want to annoy you or someone else... but in this case you should rethink what are you post in a public forum.

5 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

is this lost in translation or can you describe "bug" with "annoy"?

because i dont want to annoy you or someone else... but in this case you should rethink what are you post in a public forum.

Lost in translation. Friendly poke him to get it done rather than just sit on it.

14 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

that would also interest me ... is that more a personal matter between you and the devs or is there a general problem?

Mostly the last part of this sentence … :smoke: … 

I would say that would be a good excample for Things that can happen, m'keyyyyyyyy

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149048

8 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

then I have to apologize.

Its more than okay, english isn't your first language and its more of a colloquial usage. 

• Upvote 1

I think Binary is not so familiar with the US english or US slang. We europeans speaking different english. That's all. 

But now, have anyone here more ideas about games we could play except Squad or Arma3 +/- mods and that fit to us as a whole and not seperate us?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

I think Binary is not so familiar with the US english or US slang.

converting to zeros and ones sometimes leads into rounding errors ... ^^

46 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

But now, have anyone here more ideas about games we could play except Squad or Arma3 +/- mods and that fit to us as a whole and not seperate us?

73,33% here want a squad server ...  the remaining 26,67% can play minecraft ;p

or seriously: I think you won't be able to direct everyone here to play another game. I would not be here if there was no pr. which doesn’t mean I don’t stay if pr is no more. But I don't see it as a split either, if there are 2-4 games there with different levels of activity.
We already have that. pr, bms and arma ...

So of course it makes sense to look for new games that almost everyone has fun with, but I don't think we have to act very quickly now because pr is dead in three weeks or so ...