VETERANS-GAMING is celebrating 10 Years of COOP Gaming! For the last ten years, VG has been proud to host our servers and website for so many COOP gamers and teamwork focused players, and we are thrilled to be a home away from home for anyone looking for a casual place to hang out and play games with friends!  It's been a long road and many people have come and gone over the years, some even come back after awhile, happy to see their old stomping grounds still filled with the best COOP gamers and games, and with plenty of Bots ready to give a fight and to eat some virtual lead!  We hope you all will stay with us through the next ten years, and on!  Long live VETERANS-GAMING!!

daemon

Hallo.. hello..

Greetings, my name is Allen and recently joined this server. i'm looking forward to play falcon bms online and to get to know more people. i'm from indonesia, not fluent in english, please be patient with me. Thank you all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Welcome to the community, i think the BMS players in here are quite a lot and experienced, you might getting useful stuffs around-

Other than that, enjoy your stay here~

- Inch

Wow.. Thank you for the warm welcome. There's still a lot of reading and practice i can do to be a better member. 

About me, well, i have been playing falcon bms since 2013, bms 4.32 back in the day, and already amazed at how much effort people are willing to mod this game. I'm old enough to play the buggy falcon 4.0, but not old enough to really understand tactics, situational awareness, etc. ( i'm still young btw). I'm not reading all the manuals since 4.32, not even flying once a week/month. as an offline player i'm merely impressed at the advanced flight models & documentation. maybe i've seen a couple of videos on how to shoot amraam, navigating by tacan, doing ramp start. but lets just say "i know where the shoot button is". 

Currently i'm taking the falcon academic test in falcon lounge, not completing it yet. no rush, i'm enjoying it, i'm enjoying what people have put into it and... here i am, joining this forum, and sometimes (if the internet is stable enough) i would fly on this server. Hoping to see you guys soon, around angels 20.... :Pyes i have a hotas, but my hands still love yanking the stick

so thank you again and i hope you guys can guide me in this Falcon BMS era. :pleasantry:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, =DOG= STRONTIUM_DOG said:

only English people speak English the rest are all just getting by  : ) 

jap, especially these americans ... ^^

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

jap, especially these americans ... ^^

Yep our cousins keep missing letters and inventing new words like wader instead of water its cute x im half Scottish so i can cope hahahah 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Sup man, welcome! Blud.

Trying to do translation : 

• Question about English (UK)
  • What does blud(slang) mean friend? right? mean?
  • Yes, it can mean friend or mate .
  • Blud is another way of saying friend! Similar sayings are 'bruv', 'bruh' and of course 'bro' :)

am i right mate bro? 

:birthday-dancer:

Edited by daemon
bro is more common used here
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, daemon said:

Sup man,

means "whats up, man?"

24 minutes ago, daemon said:

welcome!

means "hello"

24 minutes ago, daemon said:

Blud.

is an abbreviation for his name ;p  (bludklot)

i think "blud" has no meaning in english...but maybe I'm wrong too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, daemon said:

• Blud is another way of saying friend! Similar sayings are 'bruv', 'bruh' and of course 'bro' :)

am i right mate bro? 

23 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

means "whats up, man?"

means "hello"

is an abbreviation for his name ;p  (bludklot)

i think "blud" has no meaning in english...but maybe I'm wrong too.

Yea, I wish I had some of what y'all are smokin'  ;)  He signed his name after his statement, that's all....  Like this... -Sem

PS.  the etymology of that nickname would come from Jamaica, spelled bludclot or bloodclot.  No problem, mon.

PPS.   I shot the sheriff.

PPPS.  but I did not shoot the deputy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Yea, I wish I had some of what y'all are smokin' 

i smoke nothing... but if i do, i'd be like.....

4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

He signed his name after his statement, that's all.... 

i overthink something that obvious didn't I :blush:

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, daemon said:

i smoke nothing... but if i do, i'd be like.....

i overthink something that obvious didn't I :blush:

Don't even worry about it!  I was just teasing you! ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/02/2020 at 2:25 PM, daemon said:
On 10/02/2020 at 7:39 PM, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Sup man, welcome! Blud.

am i right mate bro? 

Blud is an abbreviation of the name Bludklot, "Jamaican slang for the menstrual cycle" or English for "healing wound", mate is UK slang for friend Bro is USA slang for friend, Bruv is UK slang for friend, if you want to sound more cool and American.. If your UK harry potter, not USA Tom cruise use "Bruv" to look more Hip and Hop. If your Indo use HI :) it works on chicks too, and disguises your socioeconomic background. LOL 

Clear ? 

• Upvote 2

On 12.2.2020 at 11:22 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

PPS.   I shot the sheriff.

PPPS.  but I did not shoot the deputy

thats a ban!

• Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Blud is an abbreviation of the name Bludklot, "Jamaican slang for the menstrual cycle" or English for "healing wound", mate is UK slang for friend Bro is USA slang for friend, Bruv is UK slang for friend, if you want to sound more cool and American.. If your UK harry potter, not USA Tom cruise use "Bruv" to look more Hip and Hop. If your Indo use HI :) it works on chicks too, and disguises your socioeconomic background. LOL 

Clear ? 

Crystal clear 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 3:15 AM, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Lol I used to be Predator but I changed to bludklot. I didn't know those meanings till I switched but to me just meant blood clot lol. Blud

Hail Blud  bludklot has a better ring to it  : ) 

hailcaesartatum.jpg

• Upvote 1