Jump to content

VETERANS-GAMING is celebrating 10 Years of COOP Gaming! For the last ten years, VG has been proud to host our servers and website for so many COOP gamers and teamwork focused players, and we are thrilled to be a home away from home for anyone looking for a casual place to hang out and play games with friends!  It's been a long road and many people have come and gone over the years, some even come back after awhile, happy to see their old stomping grounds still filled with the best COOP gamers and games, and with plenty of Bots ready to give a fight and to eat some virtual lead!  We hope you all will stay with us through the next ten years, and on!  Long live VETERANS-GAMING!!

daemon

Hallo.. hello..

Recommended Posts

Greetings, my name is Allen and recently joined this server. i'm looking forward to play falcon bms online and to get to know more people. i'm from indonesia, not fluent in english, please be patient with me. Thank you all

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the community, i think the BMS players in here are quite a lot and experienced, you might getting useful stuffs around-

 

Other than that, enjoy your stay here~

 

- Inch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.. Thank you for the warm welcome. There's still a lot of reading and practice i can do to be a better member. 

About me, well, i have been playing falcon bms since 2013, bms 4.32 back in the day, and already amazed at how much effort people are willing to mod this game. I'm old enough to play the buggy falcon 4.0, but not old enough to really understand tactics, situational awareness, etc. ( i'm still young btw). I'm not reading all the manuals since 4.32, not even flying once a week/month. as an offline player i'm merely impressed at the advanced flight models & documentation. maybe i've seen a couple of videos on how to shoot amraam, navigating by tacan, doing ramp start. but lets just say "i know where the shoot button is". 

Currently i'm taking the falcon academic test in falcon lounge, not completing it yet. no rush, i'm enjoying it, i'm enjoying what people have put into it and... here i am, joining this forum, and sometimes (if the internet is stable enough) i would fly on this server. Hoping to see you guys soon, around angels 20.... :Pyes i have a hotas, but my hands still love yanking the stick

so thank you again and i hope you guys can guide me in this Falcon BMS era. :pleasantry:

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, =DOG= STRONTIUM_DOG said:

only English people speak English the rest are all just getting by  : ) 

jap, especially these americans ... ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

jap, especially these americans ... ^^

Yep our cousins keep missing letters and inventing new words like wader instead of water its cute x im half Scottish so i can cope hahahah 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Sup man, welcome! Blud.

Trying to do translation : 

  • Question about English (UK)
  • What does blud(slang) mean friend? right? mean?
  • Yes, it can mean friend or mate .
  • Blud is another way of saying friend! Similar sayings are 'bruv', 'bruh' and of course 'bro' :)

 

am i right mate bro? 

:birthday-dancer:

Edited by daemon
bro is more common used here
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, daemon said:

Sup man,

means "whats up, man?"

24 minutes ago, daemon said:

welcome!

means "hello"

24 minutes ago, daemon said:

Blud.

is an abbreviation for his name ;p  (bludklot)

i think "blud" has no meaning in english...but maybe I'm wrong too.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, daemon said:

Trying to do translation : 

  • Question about English (UK)
  • What does blud(slang) mean friend? right? mean?
  • Yes, it can mean friend or mate .
  • Blud is another way of saying friend! Similar sayings are 'bruv', 'bruh' and of course 'bro' :)

 

am i right mate bro? 

23 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

means "whats up, man?"

means "hello"

is an abbreviation for his name ;p  (bludklot)

i think "blud" has no meaning in english...but maybe I'm wrong too.

 

Yea, I wish I had some of what y'all are smokin'  ;)  He signed his name after his statement, that's all....  Like this... -Sem



PS.  the etymology of that nickname would come from Jamaica, spelled bludclot or bloodclot.  No problem, mon.


PPS.   I shot the sheriff.

 

 

 

 

PPPS.  but I did not shoot the deputy

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Yea, I wish I had some of what y'all are smokin' 

i smoke nothing... but if i do, i'd be like.....

 

4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

He signed his name after his statement, that's all.... 

i overthink something that obvious didn't I :blush:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, daemon said:

i smoke nothing... but if i do, i'd be like.....

 

i overthink something that obvious didn't I :blush:

Don't even worry about it!  I was just teasing you! ;)

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2020 at 2:25 PM, daemon said:
On 10/02/2020 at 7:39 PM, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Sup man, welcome! Blud.

Trying to do translation : 

  • Question about English (UK)
  • What does blud(slang) mean friend? right? mean?
  • Yes, it can mean friend or mate .
  • Blud is another way of saying friend! Similar sayings are 'bruv', 'bruh' and of course 'bro' :)

 

am i right mate bro? 

Blud is an abbreviation of the name Bludklot, "Jamaican slang for the menstrual cycle" or English for "healing wound", mate is UK slang for friend Bro is USA slang for friend, Bruv is UK slang for friend, if you want to sound more cool and American.. If your UK harry potter, not USA Tom cruise use "Bruv" to look more Hip and Hop. If your Indo use HI :) it works on chicks too, and disguises your socioeconomic background. LOL 

  Clear ? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.2.2020 at 11:22 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

PPS.   I shot the sheriff.

 

 

 

 

PPPS.  but I did not shoot the deputy

thats a ban!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Blud is an abbreviation of the name Bludklot, "Jamaican slang for the menstrual cycle" or English for "healing wound", mate is UK slang for friend Bro is USA slang for friend, Bruv is UK slang for friend, if you want to sound more cool and American.. If your UK harry potter, not USA Tom cruise use "Bruv" to look more Hip and Hop. If your Indo use HI :) it works on chicks too, and disguises your socioeconomic background. LOL 

  Clear ? 

Crystal clear 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 3:15 AM, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Lol I used to be Predator but I changed to bludklot. I didn't know those meanings till I switched but to me just meant blood clot lol. Blud

Hail Blud  bludklot has a better ring to it  : ) 

hailcaesartatum.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×