=VG= Skitalez

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020

But I still have several hours until the new decade... Perks of living over here I guess.

Hope you all have a great time, and had a chance to enjoy the great memories and be introduced to new people to join our amazing community.  Hope everyone has a chance to make many more moments in our times spent together!

Take care and hope you all enjoy the new year

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

happy New Year and thanks to all the choats that make VG possible ;)
Keep going!

I am an hour earlier than Zulu ... should I tell you if the new year is useful? ^^ then you can prepare for it ...

maskensaufen-1044x522-5f5628.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Happy Newyear you tards! Here's to many more stories, rounds of amazing, inapropriate jokes about Hoops and dumbfuck comments from Sausag3. Also, Brexit's still a thing. I love =VG=, and every chance, fun moment and history that I experienced here. 2020 will be another year of those, and I'm very much looking forward to that.

Happy New Year, feliz Nuevo Años, and happy Hanukkah to everyone involved. To another year of brotherhood, fun times, and camaraderie like we've always known. Know that =VG= will always be here for you, and we will always be here for =VG=.

De Opresso Liber

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité

And above all, a most wonderful 2k20 to all of you wonderful ladies and gentlemen. Have a great one ;) .

A thousand pieces of gold and love,

Ian 'Acro1' Shepherd

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Happy New Year from Australia! Already 15 hours into 2020 here in the future and it is looking pretty good!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Srećna Nova godina; an nou fericit; HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!!

Cheers and here is to all the funny times we`ve had playing together! :drinks:screen007.thumb.jpg.6a3333b61ec6ccd224f1b146ab4e2e2d.jpgscreen004.thumb.jpg.463c4fdf456061b73335a0a52fcddb0d.jpgscreen010.thumb.jpg.8de0fd61c665c41c7da01be2ecdd8f9b.jpgscreen001.thumb.jpg.53a1a837a35da30f850cf6893c71b624.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Happy New Year Everyone.

Here's to another successful decade of fantastic gaming with the best community on the planet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

happy new year guys,sorry for the late commentary ,i wanted to say that this was an amazing year on PR i met a lot of new and wonderful people i had a lot of fun with you guys this year thank you for everything 

• Upvote 3