Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Support your Community! Fundraiser Goal Active

=VG= SemlerPDX

Support your community!

Due:  November 30th 2019

Goal:  $150 USD

(Click Here to Donate)

Hello everyone!  Huge thanks to everyone for making VG such a fun place to hang out for so many people!  We have an annual bill coming up for $150.00 (USD) and we are looking to the community to help us out!  Normally, we do not push hard for donations, and along with BLuDKLoT, and SolarFlame, we are happy to help pay the various bills and I am personally happy to be in a position to afford the day-to-day (~$120/month).  But we do need help from time to time with things such as this and other renewal bills that come up each year, and if anyone is able to help us out, please make a small donation if you can.

Recently, we've been able to increase the stability of our Project Reality COOP Server with help from the community and R-Dev's, and thanks to SolarFlame, we now have a completely secure website, as well.  Also, thanks to the return of our good friend Ciro, a former member of our Tech Team here at VG, we have enjoyed much help on the back end fixing, improving, cleaning, and repairing many items on our ongoing to-do list and we are extremely grateful to have so many helpful people on the team.

Moving forward to 2020, we plan to add a Forgotten Hope 2 COOP Server for community events as well as daily gameplay and we'll be looking for volunteers to help Admin that server when able.  Additionally, we are going to be happy to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary in February, including a series of community events across many games a lot of us play - for those who don't we will share videos and live streams after and during the events.

It is thanks to the longstanding support and patronage of all our regulars and friends that we have continued to thrive after all these years.  I'm proud to help run a place that has led me to so many real life friends over the years.  I hope others enjoy VG for the same reasons!
:hi:

• Upvote 2

Guys, I have been a part of your community for a very long time. I love you all. I don't actually have money (anymore) but a few bucks I would love to share. However. I can't for some weird reason. I tried to donate a little bit of cash and it doesn't allow me to do it. 

EDITED:

AH no you need to fill out all the details and then you can only pay via PayPal. That sucks because I don't use PayPal. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jersans said:

Guys, I have been a part of your community for a very long time. I love you all. I don't actually have money but a few bucks I would love to share.

I appreciate the kind words and help!  Jersans, I know you bro, and I gotta say, please take care of yourself - your patronage is honorable, but if you are not exactly where you want to be at this time, your help in the server and your friendship is more than enough right now!  I know there are some of us who are in a better position that others to help towards this goal, and for anyone else, just know that being here and being a friendly, helpful member of the community is plenty!  Not everyone can help out monetarily, and that is okay, because there are more ways to help out that just this.  We appreciate everything you guys do! Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jersans said:

I can't for some weird reason. I tried to donate a little bit of cash and it doesn't allow me to do it. 

*To test the system, I just now donated $1 successfully - it is a PayPal system, requiring that anyone already has a PayPal account set up, and therefore will not be available to all regions as a result.  It is a goal to add the ability for standard payments with credit cards, and we did achieve this goal on the last website, but things have changed, and this IPS system is a bit more complicated (if one doesn't want to throw money at some module with a monthly/yearly renewal fee).  It's a goal, but for now, we are only able to work through PayPal.  We appreciate your understanding, and your patience!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No worries, Binary!

Thank you all so very much for your support!! In less than a week, we have reached our goal of $150 and it makes me proud to be part of such a helpful community!  Special thanks to HaterOneActual and CptHawk for the particularly large donations!!  Here's looking forward to a great new year!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends! :drinks:   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1