How classify that:hacks or bug/feature

Edit: Actually saves on nextmap

Edit2: Only saves a filter,but a thermal vision is desapearing

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.png

4.jpg

• Upvote 1

I heared that this can happen. You can reproduce the bug?

When yes, report it to the Devs via PrivateMessaging how todo it and they will look into this. 

Edit:

Or report it in a thread so everyone seeing it and the Devs are forced to fix it asap.

Your choice

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, .SUGAR. said:

I asked, it is a bug.  A very rare bug.  Seems to be known, asked but did not get recommendation to report it off the bat so like they can't jump at every little thing, just the things that break things, those that come up often, etc.

If you can actually reproduce it, like Fastjack said, consistently, it would not be in the very rare category, and attention might be devoted to fixing it, and so reporting it and the method to reproduce would help.  But if it's just another one of those things we see a few screenshots of and laugh, and never see again, no problem letting the Dev's relax and/or work on more important things.  Thanks for the report, nevertheless!!

• Upvote 1

That bug actually happens sometimes when u with turned on thermal vision switching seats.

Its also a feature to make bots lose aim at u and I use it quite often, like f1-f2

And there is a little chance of that vision will save after ur death.

22 hours ago, .SUGAR. said:

I found a bug/glitch in game when u can get a thermal vision on everything

What u think or can say about that.

Edit: Actually saves on nextmap

Edit2: Only saves a filter,but a thermal vision is desapearing

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.png

4.jpg

I should have kicked you of soloing the thermal.

20 hours ago, .SUGAR. said:

Its also a feature to make bots lose aim at u and I use it quite often, like f1-f2

Thats exactly how some ppls make 300+ kills and 0 deaths sometimes. 

3 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

We discovered Volod's secret D:

Is it really a secret when Volod never said of it before?

Since when you need this exploit when you camp spawnpoints? No offence to volod. Also it's not his fault when there are not many Options (spawnpoints) for the bots they can spawn in without getting camped.

From a gaming or otherwise perspective I don't see an advantage in this exploit. But sure...

Back in the day we were perfectly able to destroy our enemy bots without night vision tickery. Perhaps I'm missing the point. 

On 5.11.2019 at 1:02 PM, =VG= Fastjack said:

No offence to volod.

why not? fu**ing noob ...;P

On 2.11.2019 at 7:17 PM, ranger_12 said:

Thats exactly how some ppls make 300+ kills and 0 deaths sometimes. 

I do not think volod used something like that. he can do 300 kills with 0 death ... without cheating. I do not want to praise volod, but he knows exactly where he has to stand when and how he has to move. if he were a team player, he would be the ultimate professional. and if you go down into his game then you get many of these "why do you ...?!?!?!?" questions but you see what kind of level he has. like I said, I do not want to protect him ... but only noobs use such exploits ...and he would never do that ^^

but generally I find this exploit serious. You can use it selectively against both, bots and p2p and even if you can barely prove it, I would ban it.
if you have such a bug one time and have fun, then I think that's ok. if you can reproduce it, that's another case for me.

pr needs many rules so that it stays playable. only because of that it is so good. and if you bypass the game mechanics that is a rule break for me ...

On 11/8/2019 at 9:56 PM, 0100011000101 said:

why not? fu**ing noob ...;P

I do not think volod used something like that. he can do 300 kills with 0 death ... without cheating. I do not want to praise volod, but he knows exactly where he has to stand when and how he has to move. if he were a team player, he would be the ultimate professional. and if you go down into his game then you get many of these "why do you ...?!?!?!?" questions but you see what kind of level he has. like I said, I do not want to protect him ... but only noobs use such exploits ...and he would never do that ^^

but generally I find this exploit serious. You can use it selectively against both, bots and p2p and even if you can barely prove it, I would ban it.
if you have such a bug one time and have fun, then I think that's ok. if you can reproduce it, that's another case for me.

pr needs many rules so that it stays playable. only because of that it is so good. and if you bypass the game mechanics that is a rule break for me ...

Did u mentioned volod ? don't think i did ... ;) 

• Upvote 1